Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sense Danger Kavat Mod always displaying bright pink enemies.

You forget say that "Fix™" include
- enemy is no longer visible behind obstacles/walls
- marked enemy is barelly visible with this white aura
- range was decreased
- mod become useless and change it with other mods

This important changes should be included in change list. Thank you

4 hours ago, GaspadarX said:

Actually it punishes you as you need twice as much mods as it was before. Credits are approximately the same but you need more mods. 

On the other hand, duplicate mods are no longer restricted in their use towards fusion be they penalized for being an incompatible mod type and rewarded for being a like type mod. I think I heard somebody say that mods are dropping more frequently than they were before.

Over all though, this is a much more convenient and less hassled system to use. If you're upset about how much needs to be used compared to before? I'll give you that. Maybe that shouldn't have tweaked that. BUT the system itself is a good one; you've got to agree that numbers aside, this was a good concept.

A couple of notes:

Can we get the 'collect all completed extractors' button back?  I have to search out and find each extractor now.  I don't see anything in the patch notes and I'm hoping this wasn't intentional.  Actually, if you really wanted to be great you'd add another button with the option to redeploy extractors in the same systems too. :)

I agree with many others here that the credit cost for fusion has gone up a bit too much.

40 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

On the other hand, duplicate mods are no longer restricted in their use towards fusion be they penalized for being an incompatible mod type and rewarded for being a like type mod. I think I heard somebody say that mods are dropping more frequently than they were before.

Over all though, this is a much more convenient and less hassled system to use. If you're upset about how much needs to be used compared to before? I'll give you that. Maybe that shouldn't have tweaked that. BUT the system itself is a good one; you've got to agree that numbers aside, this was a good concept.

So I can take an R4 steel fiber and get it to r10 with the endo I have... I couldn't do that with the fusion cores I had so I don't know where this complaint is coming from.

7 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

So I can take an R4 steel fiber and get it to r10 with the endo I have... I couldn't do that with the fusion cores I had so I don't know where this complaint is coming from.

I'm not complaining. The other guy was complaining. I love our new Endo overlords! :-D

In my initial comment I was saying how awesome it is that I don't have to max rank things anymore, I can min-max to my heart's content.

32 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

I'm not complaining. The other guy was complaining. I love our new Endo overlords! :-D

In my initial comment I was saying how awesome it is that I don't have to max rank things anymore, I can min-max to my heart's content.

Sorry accidentally forgot to quote the other part.

*Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures. 

Thanks... but the invulnerability is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that.

Just make them INSTANT or REMOVE the invulnerability.

Edited by aerosoul1337

While slecting a mission (alert/sortie/regular) the game will gitch and show "accept/clear vote" and turning unable to take any action (except leaving squad) once it start finding people, but the mission will not start. Happens when going public and selecting any mission, maybe in other gamemodes too but have not checked, yet.

Reward screen will freeze at the end of mission showing nothing but the dmg per player info and all that. No rewards, no mods.

Reward from sortie will be held, it will show as completed and that "an iten would be highlited" but I only got the credits from the sortie. This pisses me of specially since Sortie resets today.

Aparently I cant go solo, like, not a chance it will start.

While waiting for mission to start (sorite) timer will be diferent for players, and dont show they have voted. Also, getting stuck on black screen, with chat active but mission not loading.

Edited by .dHeat.

4 hours ago, Uzkost said:

Sorry accidentally forgot to quote the other part.

Next obvious upgrade: marking mods currently equipped with colored outlines to display if they are on the warframe or the sentinel. Or displaying both the player and sentinel in the same screen so that they're both drawing from the same pool and it would be impossible to accidentally duplicate.

On 8/19/2016 at 6:03 PM, chuckdm said:

Though I agree with you (this change just didn't seem warranted) I understand why DE did this.  Broken-War does the same thing when holstered and I'm sure they were just going for consistency.

That said, the stalker armor set parts (especially the chest piece) still show their hologram-things all the time (and they're armor parts so they're ALWAYS holstered) so perhaps the better change was to turn ON the energy display when Broken-War is holstered instead of turning it OFF on War?

DE, reversal please?

This...
Why, DE, why did you have to ruin this for us..? It's the little things, sometimes..

On 8/19/2016 at 1:32 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Infested Runners and Chargers will now resort to a projectile attack only on the condition that they have no chance of melee attacking you. 

No, bombards in the form of infested, no, no, NO.  NOT GOOD 

Edited by Wolfnrun

For some reason I keep encountering this bug when using Titania mostly against the infested. As I enter in the fairy / archwing mode ill fly quite a distance away from the infested (sometimes multiple rooms away) but ill still be receiving damage and toxin status procs even when there are no infested enemies around me. If I remove the toxic proc myself using her one the proc will return. Eventually ill be placed in the bleedout phase at normal size, but the game places me back in the original location where I entered fairy mode with a horde of infested surrounding me. Has anyone else seen this bug?

On 8/20/2016 at 4:34 AM, AraonTheDrake said:

Uhm... If you don't see a downside to not getting more prime parts for doing a longer void fissure mission (that is much harder than a normal endless mission due to the spawns of corrupted units) then I don't think you get my point. I understand that the grind can still be there - and it is till there since you have to farm relics - but the rewards were basically nerfed from prime parts to basic rewards with the mission becoming more difficult than the 'basic' mission at the same time. So... less rewards for a harder mission. I don't know how to call this if not a "downside"
And that's not mentioning key vs relic efficiency (where a sabotage key was worth 4 prime parts if you found all cashes, and an endless mission key granted more prime parts the longer you ran it, and now every relic equals exactly one prime part. Meaning you have to spend more time farming relics to get less prime parts than when you farmed keys and ran endless void missions.

As for Spy and Rescue... I understand what you're saying, but I don't know about others, but I personally had a ridiculous amount of missions where a fissure opened and spewed out a dozen enemies in the middle of the actual stealth part of the mission. Oh, and did I mention they can activate the alarm? Yeah, they can. And they can spawn at any point, anywhere (which is another issue altogether, when a group of bombards protected by an ancient spawns right out of your &#! then I simply call it a bad game design, not difficulty. Not giving the player a chance to react isn't difficult, it's cheap)
So while I agree you can kind of separate the objectives of the fissure and the mission, the inherent mechanics of the fissures means that enemies can randomly appear wherever and destroy any chance for stealthing through the vault.

Again, I really don't understand how that makes it harder.  Ok, so now SOME of the units in the endless survival mission are corrupted units.  Before, they were ALL corrupted units.  We're in agreement that plain old Grineer or Corpus are easier than Corrupted so...again, this seems easier, not harder.

As for key efficiency, this is a red herring.  Yes, a Sabotage key COULD, in hypothetical theory, give 4 prime parts.  In over 200 runs of Void Sabotage it never gave me more than 2 per mission, and usually only 1.  (Only 1 at least 50% of the time.)  The other rewards were credit caches, cores, and of course, the dreaded key-for-a-key.  Speaking of that, nearly every single reward from almost every T1 mission I ever ran was another key.  T1 Defense yielding T1 Capture, T1 Capture yielding T2 Capture, etc.  So actually, the odds that you'd get even ONE prime part for your one void key were not 100%.  Now they are.  I'm not saying efficiency is up.  I'm saying that, in actual practice, it's about the same.  The difference is that, now, you get whatever you're going to get in about 5 minutes and can GTFO unless you simply WANT to stick around.

As far as the rarity of relics (and previously keys) are concerned, this is something I never understood.  I was swimming in keys and now I'm swimming in relics.  Earth Excavation grants loads and loads of these, and if that's not your style, then just go run Syndicate missions.  The relic packs they sell are where about half my spent rep with them went because there's only so many times you actually need to buy a Vaykor Marelok.

Finally, if corrupted units are spawning in the spy vault itself, it's either because A) Someone in your squad hasn't collected all 10 of their reactant yet or B) A bug.  Once everyone in the squad collects enough reactant, the map is supposed to quit spawning new fissures, as long as it's not an endless mission, which Spy and Rescue certainly aren't.  You can't blame the game for their inability to walk over and pick up reactant any more than you'd blame them for bringing a Rhino and trying to hallway hero the spy vault.  Stupid players happen.

All that said, the system has its faults, but I just can't see how this isn't an improvement.  It's more complicated for sure.  But I do feel like it's still an improvement.

If only I could say the same thing about Star Chart 3.0... (which is certainly more pretty but holy hell it's a nightmare to navigate for a pre-existing player.  I'm sure it's helpful to newbies but boy is it just bewildering to me...)