Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

I am just not happy that one of the things we need for the first part of the Quest ( one of the plants ) is gated behind a day and night cycle. I mean why cant that plant be on other planets and not just on one planet that we have to wait until the nightscycle to get ?

Also its very confusing about where to get so and so plants because the quest does not say were to get them from. But really the annoying part is that we have to wait a hour from the time of this post to get one plant because it comes only at night and night cycle is not active currently 

Edited by DarthMelchom

27 minutes ago, BroPyp said:

Hieracon just gave me a reward of 2x 10 Endo. If 5 endo is worth 1 unranked common core, why on earth - well, Pluto - am I getting 4x Unranked fusion cores on this high level dark sector excavation mission?!

According to [DE]Rebecca on the devstream - You get 78 Endo per 1 R5 fusion core, and is rounded up on excav missions because a bundle of 5x 78 would look ugly. Instead it would show 5x 80 Endo or something like that. However, I did Hieracon, and got a drop of 2x 10 Endo what used to be R5 cores. This is severely gamebreaking and needs to be looked at because this mission is high level and should not be rewarding LESS than an earth dark sector Excav.

EDIT: Whispered [DE]Rebecca on stream and addressed this, hopefully gets looked into shortly! :)

We're looking into this right now! Stay tuned. 

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

We're looking into this right now! Stay tuned. 

Good to know, thanks! It appears the drop tables have "flipped" since I notice as well that I am only getting 1,500 credit caches, instead of between 2,500 and 5,000. What I mean by flipped is that it's giving us rewards as if Hieracon was a low level mission, like on Earth. because 2x 10 Endo is fine for low level excavation missions.

....a grand update to be sure! Hopefully bug tweaks and glitches will be minor so bring it. Thank you Dev's <3 <3

PS: Fusion Cores?! - "Any partial Mod upgrades before this Update will be refunded with equivalent Endo and Credits." Be gentle and fair....please. ;) ba1b7ee52e7d1bc249a6d3986a5507ab.jpg

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Even if you are exiled by New Loka (like myself!) this does not affect The Silver Grove quest. 

I got that. My question is more about - will this gameplay and story segregation hole be fixed in later updates (like, removing whole syndicate hostility mechanic or reworking how their relationships work) or it'll stay as it is with all this pressure on players' willing suspension of disbelief?

So after update, i got some bug i think at display interface. Idk if other player got it too or just me.

1. Incorrect energy bar display. It show full when I only have 50 energy (max is 300)

Spoiler

Warframe0023.jpg

2. When doing sabotage mission, there's a decay circle bar on show full circle even not 100%. At the old times it fill as the percentage increase. Idk if this is new feature or not

3. Overlap view items and statistic on summary mission at the end of mission.

Edited by Eskies_Blight

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bringing up the Scoreboard can now be done with the TAB button bringing Warframe PvP in with more traditional PvP games.*

Please note: This change is also reflected in PvE game modes. Pressing TAB will bring up the Progress & Rewards screen without locking the player in place.

But Tab is already used for changing camera angle from left to right, not to mention that progress and rewards could be brought up by pressing P.

EDIT: Went to test. Now both P and TAB bring up rewards, even though I have TAB bound to switch camera angle. So now I can't switch camera angle at all.

Edited by Rambit23Z

1 hour ago, Rainbow_Dashu said:

Such a huge update loaded with bug fixes. Amazing.

But most importantly...

"Fixed an exploit with Smeeta's Charm ability."

About time something as broken as Smeeta's charm got tweaked. Thank you so much for this.

Hide contents

I know that only the people that abused Charm will complain at this.

Do you happen to know what exactly was fixed with ability? The patch note was very vague with what was fixed.

Edited by Dragazer