Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fusion Simplified: Part 1 is here!

If you're asking yourself 'Where are my Fusion Cores and what is Endo?", please read this section carefully! This section explains the conversion from a Fusion Core / Duplicate Mod fusion system to the Endo Fusion system. 

Fusion in Warframe is one of the main systems that encourages investment in your Mod collection and Upgrading your gear. With calculated clicking and collecting, you can take your unranked Mods to top tier performers.

With the change to an Endo system we've removed the hidden complexity of Fusion. This Endo Fusion system maintains many aspects of the hold. 

What is Endo? Endo is Fusion energy incarnate. It is the raw resource that powers the process of Upgrading Mods. In essence, Endo serves as the simplifier in all things Fusion. All duplicate Mods can now be simply converted into Endo. Endo will now drop from enemies and missions where Fusion Cores used to be.
Fusing with Endo makes the Mod Rank increases clear, as the system now only increases in whole Ranks. Partial upgrading with unclear requirements towards your next rank will no longer exist, and neither will wasted Fusion energy. The UI will tell you exactly how much Endo is needed for the next Rank, which gives you a clear goal to work toward.
Any partial Mod upgrades before this Update will be refunded with equivalent Endo and Credits.

So how does the conversion actually work? The base conversion is: 
- 5 Endo = 1 Unranked Common Core.
- Fusion Credit Costs are now averaged out since Endo is a static Resource and not skewed by Rarity or Polarity in the same way Mods and Fusion Cores were. 
- No more wasted Fusion Energy exists. Often times you'd Fuse a Mod with a Core and would lose some tail end fusion energy. Static Endo amounts mean this is no longer possible.
- All Mods can now be Dissolved into Endo. 
- Fusion Core packs in the Market have been replaced with completely repriced Platinum Endo bundles. 

Part 2 is coming soon and will include:

Treasures: discoverable ancient valuables that can be constructed and converted into high Endo quantities. 
Trading of Endo (in the form of Treasures). 

Not equal exchange.

Before:

To level "Redirection" need 1023 mods

Now:

Need 10 230 endo but if I dissolve 1023 redirection mods I only get 5115 endo. Now I require twice as much mods to do the same thing. I'd rather lose one mod then require hundreds/thousands extra to level them this "easy" way 

1 hour ago, Uzkost said:

Fixed a disabled laser grid in a Corpus Spy level.

Are you talking about the invisible lasers on Phobos? I hope so, and I guess I'll find out soon.

It's this specific inner laser barrier fence.

Z4neMUi.jpg

It has never worked since the beginning of Spy 2.0 (february 2015).   You could always just walk through it without harm or tripping the alarm. I thought it was a hologram put there to fool us.

Only if the alarms were tripped from the other lasers fences, a camera spotted you or a guard activated it, did it become active and knock you down when touching it.

And I based my Spy guide around this lil' fact that it was OK to walk through it. Oh boy, gotta update it and make new videos. :o

Can anyone else confirm after starting the quest that you can't scan multiple Moonlight Dragonlily plants in one mission? I tried scanning another one but the second time I tried it said Moonlight Threshcone then gave no name after reaiming to scan.

Edit: Finishing the mission and doing it again seems to fix it. Earth spy mission.

Edited by HellFireHound

Me like the new frame, funny stuff you can play around with :D

The melee-gun, bit disappointed, nearly identical to redeemer on mechanics, was hoping more of a AR firing then a short of shotgun.

Secondairy is very good on high-shield missions, poison is always good :)

24 minutes ago, GaspadarX said:

Not equal exchange.

Before:

To level "Redirection" need 1023 mods

Now:

Need 10 230 endo but if I dissolve 1023 redirection mods I only get 5115 endo. Now I require twice as much mods to do the same thing. I'd rather lose one mod then require hundreds/thousands extra to level them this "easy" way 

Yep. Had a feeling about that. No way DE could give us the 4x fusion power of exact duplicates with the new system. The playing field just got leveled so now your gold mods are worth less and your bronze worth more (2x but not 4x). 

Until they make relay like a instance of going into clan (solo able/self host) or a kiosk to buy things from afar. And or enable the last console in the ship for all these repeatedly travel needs. Be it talking to Simaris (scan of the day), buying from Baro Ki'teer, Selling of prime item(s)[Top up ducats] and more. This quest and more will seemingly break my progression due to the fact of the item(s) that are not acquired.

You forgot to mention that the Vectis not only became a dmg nerf, but you guys also killed the reload cancel + added an extra reload time punishment if you still try to reload cancel it..... thanks that was really unnecessary :/

Prefer map overlay is suddenly no longer working.

Edit: Also migrating lith fissures?

E prime on earth is exterminate along with the node right next to it (mariana)? Coba and Tikal have moved? Apparently I missed those in the notes.

Edit 2: Everest is now excavation?

http://imgur.com/nOfS0le

http://imgur.com/myq9a30

http://imgur.com/Nq6usD7

http://imgur.com/YtB6spY

http://imgur.com/Jm0d53i

http://imgur.com/BwPltrC

Sorry about all the links but I can't find the attach image button on here.

Edited by Uzkost