Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] General Feedback!

[DE]Danielle

Hello Tenno! This megathread will be used to house your feedback on all the miscellaneous items from today's Update, The Silver Grove. 

Possible areas for feedback:

• New Customizations (Operator Outfits, Apoxys Syandana, New weapon Skins, etc.)
  • Glyphs
  • New Augments
  • Etc. 

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

Looks like a good update with many interesting changes. However, I noticed that after running a Pluto - Hierarcon Excavation mission I received only 1 relic and that was a Lith relic after 15 excavators. Previously, we were guaranteed a Neo or Axi every 4th excavator beginning with the 3rd one. Have you made changes to the rotation and if so, where can we find Axi amd Neo relics now?

Instead of adding new things over new things over new things over new things, why don't you fix and balance what is ALREADY in this game?
Like Focus, Archwing, Warframes like Hydroid, Zephyr, Oberon... Then broken end game content like Sorties, Raids, too strong older players, disproportionately resouce costs, and concentrate more on Damage 3.0, which is already being worked on, and all these kind of things?

34 minutes ago, perdweeb said:

Looks like a good update with many interesting changes. However, I noticed that after running a Pluto - Hierarcon Excavation mission I received only 1 relic and that was a Lith relic after 15 excavators. Previously, we were guaranteed a Neo or Axi every 4th excavator beginning with the 3rd one. Have you made changes to the rotation and if so, where can we find Axi amd Neo relics now?

I have now run that mission 6 times finishing 11 or more excavators with 1 relic to show for it...A Lith F1 Relic. The Rotation C rewards are mostly 3k caches and Endo. If you changed it, that is fine. but, could you please give us an update on the new rotation tables. I also noticed that ODS and ODD were off as well. No mentioning of drop table hampering existed in the update news. 

Junction nodes have more rewards now!

I'm a new player, completed the ceres junction earlier this week... Now this same junction rewards a juicy swirling tiger stance mod in addition to the ones i got. 

Any way i can get my hands on these extra rewards? Tried fighting the specter again, but looks like once the junction is unlocked, rewards don't come again...

I'm really enjoying this update.  Well done, DE!

One thing though:  I tried the new Bullet Dance stance with the Redeemer.  The fire rate difference between it and the Sarpa seems to be affecting the combos in a weird way (i.e. the combos are not as reliable I have found.)  Maybe you guys can take a look at that?  It works beautifully with the Sarpa in my experience though, so great job there.

Amazing work with the Raptor boss battle, it was really funny!

BTW I dislike the mission progress menu as you changed it. Yeah, we can walk and so on, but I have to keep pressing the button (while it was a toggle before) and I can't scroll to see all the items gathered, so half of the functionality is gone for me.

Edited by Drufo

Thanks for everything!

I have a few constructive criticisms for the Silver Grove as a quest, in of itself.

I feel like it more or less mimics the passage that Sands of Inaros took, in terms of performing an act outside of a "special area", coming to get reward from the "special area", finding a new list of things to do outside again. I'm not sure if it was intentional and hopefully a 1-off for this mold of quest, but I would hate for every new "quest-frame" to just be slotted into the game with this mold of quest. It's a minor thing since it doesn't detract from the experience for now, but I would implore that this point was kept in mind for future quests.

As well as this, the quest utilises game mechanics and systems that aren't explained well/at all to the players. For instance, the day/night cycles on Earth are an invisible feature, previously unnoticed by 99% of the community. Now that we've become aware, I would prefer not having to refer to an outside website just to see if I'll be getting sunlight or moonlight threshcones for my next trip - so having a graphical effect over the earth, "shadowed over" during the night and brighter during the day would go a long way to rectify this. 

I haven't finished yet, gotta find Frostleaves - whatever they are... I'm going to assume they're on Mars. For sure. But I'm definitely enjoying the quest so far.

The Archwing camera is still the oppressively close-up, flight-sim style one that in no way fits what Archwing is. And yet TItania apparently gets the classic Archwing camera for her ultimate! I realize a lot of work went into the new camera, but that still is no excuse for what it takes away from the experience. PLEASE roll it back to the old camera.

There seems to be new Junction Rewards for the respective junctions as stated below: 

Venus,Mercury,Mars,Phobos,Ceres and Jupiter.

However, I would like to know if the new junction rewards will be added to my inventory as I have already completed previous junctions. I completed a junction today and I received the two new rewards from the Ceres Junction, but for the previous junctions, it seems as if I am yet to receive the rewards or if it is intended this way.

I would like to redeem the new rewards that have been added for the junctions that I have previously completed as they are valuable to new players and other players among myself. Please make this change ASAP and as always thanks for another amazing update DE. 

Please separate glyphs from your profile icon. I want to buy a bunch of glyphs and mess around with them, but I don't want to change my profile icon. If they were separated I'd buy a fair number of them, but as it is there's no reason to. 

*edit: overall, I'd say this was a great update! Thanks! There's a grind for those aura mods, but the grind for titania is very reasonable, almost easy. So we don't get frustrated trying to get the frame, but there's still a reason to grind the mission. Very well done! 

Edited by Lord_Azrael

1 hour ago, xXSora_MinetaXx said:

There seems to be new Junction Rewards for the respective junctions as stated below: 

Venus,Mercury,Mars,Phobos,Ceres and Jupiter.

However, I would like to know if the new junction rewards will be added to my inventory as I have already completed previous junctions. I completed a junction today and I received the two new rewards from the Ceres Junction, but for the previous junctions, it seems as if I am yet to receive the rewards or if it is intended this way.

I would like to redeem the new rewards that have been added for the junctions that I have previously completed as they are valuable to new players and other players among myself. Please make this change ASAP and as always thanks for another amazing update DE. 

I'd really like the additional rewards from junctions I've already completed, especially from the Jupiter junction as I don't have those mods yet and archwing mods don't really drop often for me.

Not sure where this goes but what's with moving Tikal and Coba to behind killing Vay hek on Earth? New players are nowhere near able to defeat him when they go through Earth (he's even MR locked last I checked!) but Tikal and Coba are the Dark Sectors and their level ranges are most certainly aimed at the rest of Earth not post-Vay Hek. This seem like a hugely unfair nerf to new players.

So much stuff is being added lately, its a good time to play Warframe :P
I like the new mod system although we will end up paying more credits than when using cores in some cases. Some tweaking wouldn't hurt imo . . .

Edited by xSS4x

7 hours ago, JulesFV said:

Instead of adding new things over new things over new things over new things, why don't you fix and balance what is ALREADY in this game?
Like Focus, Archwing, Warframes like Hydroid, Zephyr, Oberon... Then broken end game content like Sorties, Raids, too strong older players, disproportionately resouce costs, and concentrate more on Damage 3.0, which is already being worked on, and all these kind of things?

+1

Oh, and enemy path finding, which has been broken since day one. Unless enemies running into the same walls on the same maps for years is a feature, and not a bug.

Edited by DEATHLOK

Removing progress of Rail Junctions:

Me and my friend have been doing the Rail Junction unlocks.

Today, the Jupiter->Saturn changed to require to beat Raptor.

Thing is, yesterday, my friend HAD the Jupiter->Saturn rail junction unlocked, just couldn't beat Ember, was going to try again today.

Now, that progress is LOST because of a rando decision to change the unlock requirements.

That's kind of a crappy move.