Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Hello Tenno! Please use this megathread to post any bugs you come across in today's update, The Silver Grove. We'll be watching closely and fixing the hot button items throughout the day. 

Please be as detailed as possible in your reports and attach screenshots and video evidence to help with the investigation and fix!

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

====

Known Bugs:

• Titania with Banshee's Soprano headphones in Market Preview for The Silver Grove bundle. 
  • Tennogen Items leak (oopsies!)
  • Multiple UI obstructions 
  • Koppra Skirt wrong pricing (currently working on refund script for those who purchased it at its previous price) 
  • Nova Deluxe skin missing helmet (working on script to give helmet)
  • TennoCon Syandana wonky physics. 
  • Archwing Quest not showing Excavation point spawn. 

===

Hotfix 1

Will be fixed in next Hotfix:

• Incorrect amounts of Endo in Excavation missions. 
  • Excavators not spawning in The Archwing Quest. 
  • The Silver Grove Specters missing on the Codex. 
  • The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. 

All tonfa holsters are completely ruined, the update reset all of my customisations on them and I can't set them to the way they use to be.

At default they still look misaligned and it's definitely off.

Please make it like it was before the silver grove update

Thanks DE

Edited by Zenviscerator
Video Added

The UI seems to be suffering from some...issues (at least for me).

For example, when I'm in a mission, the little box that normally contains the minimap no longer contains it, and the minimap slowly takes over the screen as I uncover more and more of the map.

Also, the reload animation on the HUD's reticle only displays two frames:  One at the halfway-point for reloading, and the other at the 100% point for reloading.  It's really odd seeing it like this.

When typing messages in chat, a message that takes up more space than the size of the window merely ignores the boundary and keeps going (to the left).

Also, in the chat box, there appeared today a rather peculiar combination of capital letters (the whole alphabet, it seems) hiding somewhere behind the list of Tenno in the chat.

Some UI elements are messing up.

rk5au2D.jpg

• The mini-map is covering the screen.
  • Visually, the Focus and Syndicate icon are always full.
  • Also, the circle icon for reloading doesn't fill up smoothly, instantly filling up half-way, pausing for a second, then finishes the other half.
Edited by Valiant_Dusk
Forgot to add third point in original post.

Pressing "tab" was bound to my Gear menu. Pressing tab opened the mission progression menu.

I changed bindings to ' for mission progress and Tab to gear.

No changes took place (tab for mission progression and can't access gear menu), although the bindings were right.

zHS0gou.jpg

Hieracon now awards 15 Endo on excavation. This is an equivalent of one bronze core. Before it used to drop 5 R5 cores, which in translation would mean 400 Endo.

Same sitution with all missions, that used to give golden core packs at least. It gives about 26 times less than it used to. Im almost certain it is a bug.

Edited by CorvusTheHeretic

1 hour ago, .-KG-..-Ragulab-. said:

When i transform into archwing mode from Titania and spam E while i transform the game closes without any error message

Could you send me your EE.Log in a private message if you encounter this again? When the bug occurs send me the logs before opening the game again. EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC.

Thank you :) 

Just as with almost every quest in the past, I have to relog after each mission to advance the transmissions from Ordis/Loka and to get the scientist lore to start playing, most of the time the navigation panel simply displays the quest title without the next step after returning from a quest mission until relogging. Happens after solo and coop missions too.

Edited by okelf