Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, The_Vile_Blade said:
  Hide contents

Mt5l3AX.jpg

During an Oxium alert taking place on Uranus just a few minutes ago, I stumbled accross a massive FPS drop. I mean, both Ceres Shipyard and Uranus Underwaterlab tiles haven't been very performance friendly for me for a long time now, despite numerous hotfixes stating to have ''improved overall performance'', which I assumed including those two planets. But today, the drop was massive.

Ceres is still a nightmare... Just a heads up if you didn't already check.

4 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

Ceres is still a nightmare... Just a heads up if you didn't already check.

Yeah, I'm aware, nice to know I'm not the only one who's been having this problem.

Luckily, Ceres' s been denoted to a mid-tier planet, so I lost most of the incentives to go there (RIP Hapke), aside from the occassional plants gathering, I guess.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XB3Ws"><a href="//imgur.com/XB3Ws"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hope the screenshot appears here, but in the shown tile on the Corpus Outpost, there is Frostleaf along the edge of the tile. There is an 'out of bounds' barrier along the edge of the floor and the ground of the ledge where the Frostleaf are. I can't scan the Frostleaf from inside the room, and I can't go outside to the ledge.

Oh and I forgot this one from yesterday:

hIr1yJf.jpg

upon entering a room I was reset like I had left the map (while in prowl). upon reset prowl broke and my skills were unusable for 10 - 15 mins, collecting energy orbs dropped by mobs gave zero energy while an orb dropped from a container only gave 25 until my skills were usable again. I want to say it was a Venus tile set. Edit: the room in front of my Ivara is the room in-which the reset occurred.

and an Excalibur with a floating Gram in Maroos:

iVV5YnL.jpg

Edited by Uzkost

My Energy Overflow ability now regens no energy instead, yesterday it had a moment where it did. Such an amazing focus skill. Very well designed.

And i am aware that you have to first use Void Pulse in order to start Energy Overflow.230410_20160823213626_1.png230410_20160823213630_1.png

Here is a screenshot of my warframe in a 3 sec period, notice my energy does not change.

#TYBG

Edited by IENDME

3 hours ago, Y-vern said:

Can confirm this is with following weapons I've used (Tonkor, Vectis P, Sancti Tigris; weapons with small clip and low fire rate)

It seems like fire rate effects this delay, as I tested with Vectis P in simulacrum it seems to be almost half a second long without any fire rate mods but about half of that with Shred. I'm no expert but it feels like fire rate now controls the delay between both the firing and reloading

well wouldnt the sancti tigris not care? since its atack speed is extremely high?

This is not fixed:

From maybe 20 ft away Baqg9yF.jpg

from maybe 60 ft away: AkACXH0.jpg

I'd like the old look back please. You know the one where you could see it from like 6 miles away.

Edit: with this I can't see it from even 60ft with a quick glance, then neither animal instinct nor theif's wit is worth a mod slot.

Edited by Uzkost

Since hotfix #2; game crashes randomly whenever I try to practice for mastery rank test 22.

I can't say for sure that it would happen during the actual mastery test, but I tried practicing it 6 times and it did crash every time, either a few seconds or a few minutes into the test.

Recently found a bug in the dojo where, after a duel when the timer runs out, Titania returns to her normal form when she runs out of energy and not immediately. Even after she returns to normal she can wield her weapons as in the duel or in a mission:

Titania wielding Akstilletos in dojo: ZSWQzI6.jpg

The bleeding trading post o.o

P6TAiak.png

Edited by -S-O-Insanity

Just ran a fissure mission, collected all 10 reactant and: m1Hg2UE.jpg

It also didn't consume my relic so I'm not totally upset... only thing I can think of is that new loka came in and screwed it all up with their death squad.

Edit: sBTI7EC.jpg

So death squads count towards exterminate counter causing a problem with reactant not dropping from them.

Edited by Uzkost

Dear De, 

I ran the Augustus node on Mars in order to gain a Lith K1 relic. After getting the relic from the first run we extracted as quickly as possible. Afterwards we gained no relics whatsoever despite the fact that we should have gotten 3. Afterwards thinking this was just a one time deal we tried farming for the relic a second time. Luckily for us we got it on the first try which is astounding luck. We extracted moments later to find that we once again had not gotten any relics from the mission. Please spare us!

Sincerely RetoroRansu

Just now, Cyberghost135 said:

Whenever i'm using Titania's 4th ability, i start shaking when i'm trying to sprint while in her razorwing form. It happens sometimes but it's just getting on my nerves :angry: 

This. This happens to me 99% of the time when I try to sprint. It's annoying and destroys the fun of the ability.

Just experienced a pretty game breaking glitch during an excavation run on Everest, Earth. Got 18 extractors in (note the 1820 cryotic) with a team of 4 (host was Valkyr, also had Frost, Trinity P and myself as Titania) when we decided to leave and realized there was no map marker for extraction. We all went hunting for it, but when we found it there was no notifications or prompts - it was completely broken. The whole team hung around on extraction for a while before people started to give up and leave, but I took these screenshots before I left so I could report it.

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/SoNEShY    http://imgur.com/j3oAqQp

Edited by GamesDude

It probably isn't being considered a bug, but not giving Endo for partially-leveled mods certainly SHOULD count as a bug, since I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I SHOULD have gotten at least 50k more Endo for investment into Primed mods that were "any common mod" away from level 9 (and being kept 8 for equip-cost purposes).

Frostleaf is not showing up on missions. Done around 3 without finding any. The plants that you only need two of showed up more often, and I've heard of people obtaining huge amounts in one run. It seems likely that it's spawn rate is bugged in some way. I've also heard that this happens when you've obtained the Sunlight Apophatic, and thus are at the part of the quest you need to collect Frostleaf on, which is where I am.