Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Titania
Spellbind and Tribute buff don't work in Razorwing and are deactivated the moment Razorwing is active. 

Is this intended? I have seen no updates about this and want to know. To duplicate my results go in razorwing spellbind your self and see if next to your name you see the buff. Next tribute an enemy pick up its soul (buff) while in razorwing and see if you get the benefits. When I do these things I do not get the benefits or see the timer that should appear. Now Not in razorwing spell bind your self and tribute an enemy pick up its soul you should see a timer next to your name stating the buffs you have, next activate razorwing the buffs instantly go away and are deactivated. Is this an intended nerf or a bug?   

Titania bug(?)

Hello! I've noticed that when using Titania's "4" (Razorwing, Ult, etc.) that Dex Pixia is unable to proc "Growing Power" (Aura mod) with its elemental status abilities. However, it does work from using the Diwata (melee weapon). I'm not sure exactly if the melee weapon activating Growing Power is the bug or the ranged weapons not being able to activate growing power is the bug. 

Something to note is that I'm using a Tigris Prime to scale Titania's ult, with a 90% status effect. (I know that Dex Pixia does not copy the stats of the primary, only scales from the mods.)

My melee weapon is Galatine Prime, with only damage and channel mods on, with the exception of fire/ice for blast damage. No status chance increase. 

Edited by Sentry210

1 hour ago, MariAnnette said:

Both Twilight and Nightfall Apothic Imprint codex entries are still missing for me in the codex. But I can see the Sunrise one just fine.

Same here. Even if the not-getting-entries bug was fixed, I am also missing two of the three entries.

22 hours ago, Valkuhrur said:

Uh, the Zenurik skill tree isn't restoring my energy at all!

I know I just started with the skill tree and all - and my "Energy Overflow" passive is still at lvl 1. But it's supposed to restore 2 energy per second.

Please help. :c

Did you use operator(5-th skill) to see effect?

when you equip the pox on Trinity with the immortal skin (only tested with Trinity p) there is always one stuck in her stomach

Edit: same with Talons, probably with all throwing weapons

Edited by Dave855
Another similar bug

Hey I just built the Sarpa gun blade and notice that the damage out put felt strange. I went up to a wall and found that bullets are produce for only half of the "shots" fired from the gun. I thought this was a bug as the animation and firing sound both occur but no bullets or damage are produced.

12 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Did you use operator(5-th skill) to see effect?

I just restarted the game that one time and it worked again for some reason.

And yes, I've tried everything in that one session. Never knew that restarting the game fixed the issue. xD

This has been persisting for months yet, no one at DE seems to be addressing this issue.

In my case, when mapping Secondary Fire and Melee Attack to the same Mouse 3 button, the aforementioned melee command won't work. So playing a dedicated melee build won't work at all because I'm either missing out on attacking or Secondary Fire.

This isn't a problem of mapping melee block etc to a different key or getting a new mouse with more than 3 buttons. Instead, why is something as simple as this overlooked? I'm basically locked out of features of the game for no reason. I'm just going to keep voicing this out until it gets fixed because it's just getting more and more aggravating.GMR979i.jpg

XyPgNKd.jpgi tlePZhv.jpg

here is the link of the mini-post:http://imgur.com/a/LI9zR

found a bug with the razorwing hability

Iwas playing like normal with my new titania i got the razorwing and yay , later a friend trade me a hek vaykor later on a mission i noticed my hek was not doing the syndicate explosion i was thinking its as not full but the icon was dissapeared i tried with a vulkar with the loka mod but i dodnt get the same problem:

some thing that may help:

when i casted the razorwing i was client when the bug happened

Edited by Tailsplush
image addition

When using Titania's razorwing ability the zenurik energy regen stops working completely. My energy drain per second was 1.25 per second in razorwing and my zenurik energy regen was 2 per second. when i was out of razorwing i was regaining energy at the correct rate. but when i activate razorwing it stops working completely(losing energy at a 1.25 per second rate). There were no energy leechers nearby.