Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Titania Razorwing Ability & Sancti Tigris Issue:

With the Sancti Tigris equipped, if you use Razorwing, sometimes you will find that the purity effect disappears for the Sancti Tigris. The problem persists until the end of the mission.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC05Y2U4LTJjYwAzLTAwAi0wMAoARgAAA7SNQ%2F3E1cBDsmwCTq%2FAcaEHAA79Lu%2BPtI9Gp4ZF6IIR0kYAAAIBDAAAAA79Lu%2BPtI9Gp4ZF6IIR0kYAAAAVt6inAAAAARIAEABf874i9Bc3QIuvYGYNMhs0&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=AeLaKSkL0kOeQsIuiGsdgFA1sFZK3dMY6Oc-Xy3NeC1cuU7ENI2tPu4gsU9Sjfv1x5XgPia-7Do.&token=d354764b-9523-43cb-a9d9-f546080e033e&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Hello there,

I'm just here to say that the non-primed version of Nekros cannot desecrate anymore. (Tested it on nearly twenty missions, and on none of them have i ever desecrated a single thing even as i spammed the ability.) Nekros Prime players do not appear to have this problem, which is annoying.

Actually was just because i wasnt aware of nekros' update, my apologies.

Edited by AlastorBlake
Error of my part.

I was using titania and was switching back and forth from razorwing to normal, using her tribute to get buffs and such. I switched from razorwing mode to normal mode and it locked me into using the razorwing weapons, and I could slide and open lockers, but the rest of the movement was acting like I was still in razorwing mode. Maybe I switched back and forth to fast a couple times.but it wouldnt give me my regular primary and secondary and melee back. I switched from razorwing to normal a couple times switched from primary to melee but I was locked into her razorwing weapons. I just ended the mission. I'm not sure what happened

Evening all! Just had an interesting bug pop up.

I went to use the 'Meditate' emote....

Spoiler

in front of the shrine in one of the Silver Grove missions (Use the Nightfall Apothic)

. But now, I cannot seem to stop meditating...

I've tried to use unstuck, twice, but no joy. It's weird as all hell.

I don't know if there is a solution for it yet, but I am having the same UI problems as a lot of other people

• Full energy bar when above 1 energy
  • Map doesn't stay in box, acts like the big map
  • Reloading circle and Focus skill circles are half way filled or all the way filled, even before they are done/can be used

I have tried messing with the options and HUD setings
I've also tried verifying the war frame download through the launcher
the reloading circle doesn't bother me, but the map can get in my screen and make it hard to see.

• 2 weeks later...

The Silver Grove Bundle I bought for 660 plat gave me everything but MOD (Bullet Dance) I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I did not look for the mod until a clan member told me. No Mod was given to me avfter purchasing the Silver grove bundle.  

What should I do? Farm it?

Hey there!

I encountered a new bug (its not on your list?)

While doing the last mission of the quest "The Silver Grove" together with a friend (Saryn Prime+Nekros Prime)

my mate told me to check out the [Tiberon] (written with the []) right before the mission started.

After few seconds after mission start, I clicked on the preview link and got stuck in the preview leaving me with a "disabled mouse and keyboard"
(actually i could move the mouse but nothing happened :/)

My mate finished the mission and entered the exit zone (enabling the timer) and clicked the link to check if it would happen to him also:
It happened to him also after the third time!! The mission was successful tho and everything was normal after the scoreboard. :)

Sry for no Screens/Vid but i guess u won't need em?

greetz ;) Hope solo player won't struggle alot with that problem tho :( 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a glitch or not but when I'm logging in the game says network not responding, and the one time I was able to get in it started doing the same thing and eventually kicked me out... twice. Oh and my network is fine.

This is a glitch i encountered that i can't get out of, i tried using melee, tried rolling nothing can get me out of this glitch here a photo of it. as you can see the camera is stuck in an aiming view, and even when i'v logged out i still have this glitch so please fix this DE

5DE8D49D8A972575E0DFFA486A7227633AA249AF

Just finished a void fissure mission and the reward everyone selected at the end was the scindo prime bp, however once on the ship everyone was given a paris prime bp instead despite it not being an option to chose.

Hope this can be fixed so someone doesn't get something rare and have it change on them.

They really should fix the Silver Grove bug when Ordis gets cut off by the new loka mail transmission after the last mission. 

Destroys whatever closure is left to understand what actually happened, not to mention I never get the chance to get the Twilight/Sunrise Apothic in my codex.

Edited by AisuCoffee

On 11/6/2016 at 8:52 AM, fairylag said:

I fail the Titania third mission in defend part , of course I didn't get Titania helmet . Then game was crashed .

When I restart the game , The mission was completed , so I never get this helmet .

same with me, i feel like im cursed or something..

571531D103E58880C3D313D83A40EC6AF8365E27

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24.11.2016 at 10:36 PM, charlod said:

Hi.

I can't finish the last quest timer go to 00:00 and shrine is at full health ( 13368 ) I wait 5 min. nothing happend ?? I,ve been trying it with 4 different warframe and it's always the same.

Same with me here... I got some time, but I dont wanna miss Nitain cuz of that... what should I do? D:

EDIT: After redoing the mission 3 times, I tried to relog and it worked. It shouldnt be like this but Im glad, that I can finish this frame nao :/

Edited by Ninimo