Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Multiple UI bugs.

1. Minimap is out of its boundry, all over the screen.
2. Abnormal reload animation.
3. Energy bar displays that it's full way too early when reaching for example 150 energy ( i have 600 capacity)

Akstiletto Prime bug?

Noticed their fire rate got reduced significantly.

Before The Silver Grove update I've had one Legendary Core and one Ancient core in my inventory. After the update only Ancient core left.

EDIT: False alarm, it's still here, but you can see your legendares only in mod fusion window.

Spoiler

r7M34a6.png

Edited by DrunkenStupor

In order to get the apothic anitioxin i go into the missions to scan the plants... As i complete the moonlight threshcones scans on my códex i notice i cant add anymore to the count to actually build the thing. i currently have the scans coplete but it only shows 4 threshcones on my foundry.

Still testing but it seems that my Syndicate weapons lose the ability to use their AOE passive after using Titania's 4th ability.

The icon showing the fill meter is missing and I've waited quite some time without seeing it discharge after that... time that would usually see multiple discharges. (5 Waves of Defence) 

Currently I am only using a primary and going in and out of Titania's lil' pixy form does nada. Will try with a syndicate secondary equipped too.

BEFORE

zz97Avq.jpg

AFTER

2BiRowg.jpg

EDIT: Tried again... seems to only effect primary weapons. Happens 100% of the time for me when switching between Titania's 4th ability and normal form. 

Tested with the Simulor, Tigris and Boltor

EDIT 2: If it matters this was done on Akkad, Eris

Edited by Cogrock
Formatting messed up.

"The Original 8"-warframes icon-pack (before the release of Nova) has not been transferred in this new glyph-system; they all have been replaced with the new "default" side-profile icons akin to very first original default Excalibur-icons we used to have before the "blank" Lotus Symbol-icon.

Already reported to support; Case ID is #642757

Edit: For some odd reason my point of view showing, after posting this message, my forums-profile icon is shown to be the original 2/3rd-view of light-background Mag, even though I have changed to "original" Volt in-game (which I have for whatever reason in Glyph-menu alongside with the dark-background. In-game, i don't have the Mag-icon unlocked anymore...

Edited by Pave

I believe frostleaf spawns are bugged for some hosts. If I solo a mission, I will not find any frostleaf regardless, whilst other people will have a dozen of them on a single cliffside.

This isn't me whining about not finding a lot in a mission, this is 3 dispina runs and 2 hades without a single frostleaf, and some people on reddit are saying likewise.

The ?Left? side of the Pakal chest piece displays its energy color incorrectly.

How it should look like:

4HCweQs.jpg

What it does look like:

3nYpvo3.jpg

It is still possible to use the left Dendra leg and get the upper right Dendra leg part:

8XQlF57.jpg

Left Dendra arm is sticking out too far:

RLUVP8m.jpg

Edited by MaidGalaxy
Added more bug reports.

The Jordas Verdict raid has bugged out from the latest update. Still do-able but frustrating to a mindplowing extend.

Which can be seen clearly on the latest Christx timetable.

N0YFRma.jpg

1st Arhcwing part:

All buttons is bugged and their hitbox has been moved forward with the middle light missing. You can't activate most of them without being lucky or marking the button directly (which indicates where the hitbox is)

2nd part - Elevator:

All the conoles on the elevator has been moved inside the infestation and turned 180 degrees.

3rd part (plus most buttons in the overall raid) - Buttons have their insides rendered and moved forward as such.

DbM2lr4.jpg

All these bugs are quite anoying and should be fixed asap. The raid is still do-able but disencourages a lot of people to do the raid.

On the "positive" side! (for you...):

You've fixed most of our exploits, but no worries. We'll find new ones.

Edited by Flareux