Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Looks like even after the hotfix excavation fusion rewards are very low compared to how they used to be...

At Hieracon:

Before Silver Grove: 5 x R5 cores ~= 400 endo/drop

Before hotfix: ~15 endo/drop

After hotfix: 5 x 15 endo/drop

Thank you for doing the first fix so promptly, and I hope you'll address this bug again soon!

so I don't know if anyone else has tried, but whenever I press p to open my mission progress and take a look at my resources collected, it pops up for half a second, but if I hold it It stays there, but I can't scroll, was this an intentional change? cause I didn't see it in any notes

I don't know if it's a bug or just an undocumented intended change, but New Loka is asking for Vauban Prime Neuroptics as tribute for Pure -> Flawless, despite Nyx Prime not being vaulted until the 23rd.  Unless it's normal to change Tributes several days before the vaulting, in which case I just haven't been paying attention.

Which sucks for me a little bit because I've been saving a built Nyx Prime Neuroptics specifically for this I think since I was Bountiful and just today made the push to 99k standing and 500k credits.

5 minutes ago, DrPinkieDIe said:

so I don't know if anyone else has tried, but whenever I press p to open my mission progress and take a look at my resources collected, it pops up for half a second, but if I hold it It stays there, but I can't scroll, was this an intentional change? cause I didn't see it in any notes

Same, annoying but yea, dunno if thats intended or not :(

6 hours ago, Dan1lo said:

Pressing "tab" was bound to my Gear menu. Pressing tab opened the mission progression menu.

I changed bindings to ' for mission progress and Tab to gear.

No changes took place (tab for mission progression and can't access gear menu), although the bindings were right.

I had problems with this too to simplify it the "View Mission Progess" shortcut key does not toggle the mission progress, but it shows it as long as u hold the key!

14 minutes ago, dragonfire005 said:

I had problems with this too to simplify it the "View Mission Progess" shortcut key does not toggle the mission progress, but it shows it as long as u hold the key!

I got mistaken by the new Lunaro Bindings keys!!! Sorry ^-^! Everything got their own binding and works now!

Two other bugs I've noticed other than the low Hieracon rewards...

• Saryn Prime's skirt physics are messed up, now it's stuck to her lower back. Rolling/flipping/jumping/running doesn't unstick it like usual clipping problems.
  • The "Prefer Map Overlay" option doesn't work in missions. Sometimes I can see the map overlaid on the screen when the loading screen is shown, but it switches to the top-left minimap when I actually get in to the mission.

Game freezes at Glyph menu if you click on a Glyph you own. Was trying to change my glyph after shelling out 20p for a Mesa pic, game kept freezing and had to restart. Happened 3 times in a row, still don't know how to change it

I'm experiencing some, rather odd, UI bugs.

Firstly the frame for the mini map no longer contains the map. It appears enlarged similar to if the 'm' button was pressed. On a particularly large map, such as the void, this tends to be intrusive on the screen. 
Edit: This also applies to other window frames as well. Including, but not limited to, the text box, mission progress screen, and the dojo research.

Second, the reload bar doesn't appear to properly fill, using only two frames of animation to convey time passed. Once the reload animation for any weapon begins the circle appears half-full briefly until it fills completely. For weapon that have particularly long animations the circle will indicate I am done reloading despite so. This bug also appears to affect the revival bar as well.

And finally, my energy will appear full at all times; so long as I have a single point of energy to spare. The only time it appears depleted is when my energy has been completely sapped by an Eximus or by a toggle ability. This makes it incredibly difficult to properly judge how much energy I actually have; especially at times where I require to spam certain abilities to survive (i.e Atlas' Landslide)

Edited by Dorkfellow
found additional information about bug and fixing some grammatical errors

5 hours ago, lightfootleech said:

Hi, i don't know if this was intended but a delay has been added to the vectis prime. the reload is the same speed but the delay between shot fired to reload seems to of increased. theres a 2 second delay where a circle appears and nothing shows up, then the reload starts! 

Not a adequate solution, but if you hit 'R' right after firing it reloads right away. I've made it habit to do so, and my fire rate is pretty consistent and pleasantly quick, to the point where using Vulkar feels slow.

Hope to see this fixed though, unless it's on purpose, but then you may as well just increase the reload time to fit, and make the reload instant.

Addendum; Noticed some people having problems with their minimap too, but not the same one. My minimap is set to overlay in options, but it hasn't done this since the update, instead staying in the top right corner. I much prefer overlay, and it's been throwing me off. Hopefully we can get a fix for this before too long. Thanks for the update and have a great weekend! <3

Edited by KaraOgata
See; addendum

1 hour ago, masterchris92 said:

Two other bugs I've noticed other than the low Hieracon rewards...

• Saryn Prime's skirt physics are messed up, now it's stuck to her lower back. Rolling/flipping/jumping/running doesn't unstick it like usual clipping problems.
  • The "Prefer Map Overlay" option doesn't work in missions. Sometimes I can see the map overlaid on the screen when the loading screen is shown, but it switches to the top-left minimap when I actually get in to the mission.

Regarding the bug with Saryn Prime's messed up skirt physics, the same is happening with Trinity Prime's too.

1: My energy bar shown in the bottom left corner during missions is wrong. it will show to be completly filled when reaching whatever the warframes base energy cap is regardless of whether i have a flow mod on or not. (example a wukong with 320 energy shows as if 100 energy was his cap)

2: Minimap in the corner has many rooms that will continue to show no matter how far i move from them, on missions where i run through more tiles it begins to completly block my view

3: After completlng the Titania quest the nightfall apotheic is missing from my codex, the other 2 apotheics are still there

ENDO

so, i got this friend of mine that logged in her acc and she got 200k creds and 25k endo, nice numbers right? she had like 300 or so R5 cores
i had like 5 R5 cores... DE gave me 2 MILLION creds an 35k creds, what the hell is this about? i mean, c'mon! she had to got like 25 million creds and 1000k endo
plz respond

the 'prefer Large Map' option no longer works.
you start with the Minimap either way, and have to manually switch, which is what the setting is supposed to prevent needing to do.

the 'Mute when not in focus' option isn't working right. i can still hear the game when it's out of focus now. it's quieter but not muted.

16 minutes ago, DarkHumn said:

-snip-

Credit and Fusion Energy refunds were based on partially upgraded Mods that were between Levels.
while Fusion Core conversion based on the Fusion Cores.

if one had a lot of Mods in between Levels, a lot of Credits and Fusion Energy would be refunded.

Edited by taiiat

10 hours ago, Eaol said:

The UI seems to be suffering from some...issues (at least for me).

For example, when I'm in a mission, the little box that normally contains the minimap no longer contains it, and the minimap slowly takes over the screen as I uncover more and more of the map.

Also, the reload animation on the HUD's reticle only displays two frames:  One at the halfway-point for reloading, and the other at the 100% point for reloading.  It's really odd seeing it like this.

When typing messages in chat, a message that takes up more space than the size of the window merely ignores the boundary and keeps going (to the left).

Also, in the chat box, there appeared today a rather peculiar combination of capital letters (the whole alphabet, it seems) hiding somewhere behind the list of Tenno in the chat.

Yep; just encountered that myself...