Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

When playing as Titania in fairy form, if a drakk master tries to steal your weapon, a dual decurion is placed on the ground. Since titania cant interact with objects in fairy form, you have to try to grab it outside of fairy form. The issue is that when they are picked back up, they aren't returned to her fairy form, and the fairy form becomes unarmed aside from the sword until the player leaves for extraction.

Another bug with Titania's abilitys. Its hard to find out whats exactly causing it but when I start using her 4th ability theres like a 50/50 chance my game will crash straight to desktop randomly without warning. I thought it was because of spamming her abilitys but it seems to be more when I use her 4th ability Razorwing. Please look into this because ive basically crashed at least 1-3 times per game ive played with her when I use her abilities. 

12 hours ago, Zenviscerator said:

All tonfa holsters are completely ruined, the update reset all of my customisations on them and I can't set them to the way they use to be.

At default they still look misaligned and it's definitely off.

Please make it like it was before the silver grove update

Thanks DE

Dude, that looks SICK.

i can no longer manually reload my vectis prime anymore. With the depletd reload build you only allowed one shot, but since the update i have to wait about a second or so inoder to reload. This is a huge nerf to the dps of the weapon. 

Spy and Sabotage Missions only giving 2 [Identified] rewards even when getting all 3 Vaults or finding all 3 Caches.

Todays Sortie 3 was a Spy mission. Did it solo and got all 3 Vaults. Only got 2 rewards as [Identified].

Then did a Void Sabotage (solo) for the new Stance and got all 3 Caches and only got 2 rewards as [Identified].

Here's some bugs I noticed:

Spoiler

be2941a9420ac97f9f4bb50f8ffc51ed.jpg

You can't actually see it, but the ladies voice is desynced with the text. The text is one whole sentence behind the voice.

Not signed in

2 [Lore spoilers]

Spoiler

809b1ec2bcdab5f84db8b98989a67e42.jpg

On this imprint, the lady speaking doesn't actually speak the last entire paragraph. It's like she just stops with the second paragraph.

Not signed in

Spoiler

774d30cde602d7424426415e66d9032d.jpg

These frostleafs are all out of bounds and therefore are impossible to scan. Make them at least scannable or take them away from this spot :P. Or, make this an area you can walk :P

Not signed in

these need fixing asap....the glyph one isnt bad but i can barely play the game now with my controller being unbound. yes i play with controller. i have no mouse and im not about to use my laptop's trackpad for warframe.

Edited by Caobie

• Timing issues for the subtitle/texts when taking The Silver Grove quest from the New Loka NPC.
    - No voice over/skipped over the 1st log's 2nd paragraph (As I log... etc)
    - No voice over/skipped over the 2nd log's 3rd "paragraph" (Titania is the next Warframe...)
  • Getting left behind in the Liset with bugged UI when Host is not readied up while the other players in the squad are (launching the mission) (Have to close the client to resolve this)

Edited by GrayFox
added info

12 hours ago, okelf said:

Just as with almost every quest in the past, I have to relog after each mission to advance the transmissions from Ordis/Loka and to get the scientist lore to start playing, most of the time the navigation panel simply displays the quest title without the next step after returning from a quest mission until relogging. Happens after solo and coop missions too.

yeah, had to do the same

i am really salty, because that cut of a part of the quest for me, because after the last grove mission i had to relog to get the last transmission, ordis just started with "trapped inside a tree by convergence" or something, and then was cut off by the loka-mail that arrived, autoplaying that transmission and cutting of ordis :-(

replayable quests (and fixing this old bug) pls!!!!
*salt-is-flowing*

also: as of silvergrove update the "overlay map" function is broken. i have enabled the setting in options to always start with overlay map, but each mission it starts with the normal minimap

in good old computersupport-fashion i "tried turning it off and on again" but to no avail

furthermore: the mastery-symbol in the arsenal is not displayed for currently not owned weapons.
i have mastered the akstiletto, but in the arsenal it is just shown with the plat-icon to buy it, no hint that i mastered it... (pls and also show that icon in the market ui!!!)

Edited by MarshallBanana0815

Just ran my first mission in new patch and can confirm that the minimap is not being constrained to it's own box, rather it's showing across the rest of the screen as if using map overlay, though centered in the top left corner where the minimap resides. Can also confirm switching 'Prefer overlay map' in settings does not fix this problem.

14 hours ago, Valiant_Dusk said:

Some UI elements are messing up.

rk5au2D.jpg

• The mini-map is covering the screen.
  • Visually, the Focus and Syndicate icon are always full.
  • Also, the circle icon for reloading doesn't fill up smoothly, instantly filling up half-way, pausing for a second, then finishes the other half.

i have the same problems as well 

in addition my framerate is suffering a lot more than it used to to do

2 hours ago, PHW0AR said:

Spy and Sabotage Missions only giving 2 [Identified] rewards even when getting all 3 Vaults or finding all 3 Caches.

Todays Sortie 3 was a Spy mission. Did it solo and got all 3 Vaults. Only got 2 rewards as [Identified].

Then did a Void Sabotage (solo) for the new Stance and got all 3 Caches and only got 2 rewards as [Identified].

Want to comment on this after some testing on Reactor and Void Sabotage missions : it appears that you get all 3 rewards but the cores that you used to get appear now as endo, with no indication that it was identified from a cache. So all 3 rewards are actually there.

As a sidenote, endo/cores from sabotages are severely nerfed after the update, not unlike hieracon endo drops (getting 25 endo from finding all 3 caches on Sedna  seems low tbh) and void caches drop table is severely limited (getting only 5k credit caches) but it could just be bad rng on my part.

Since the update today I've finished The Silver Grove quest, built and rushed Titania in hopes of enjoying her and her super cool Razorwing ability, along with her sweet CC. Due to a really annoying crash, I'm limited to just her CC. So far I love the frame, everyone at DE should be patting themselves on the back for that one. The crash basically happens 1/3 of the time I try to enter fairy form, and for whatever reason it's a cold crash, no option to submit logs, no crash report, nothing. It's pretty annoying, not being able to fully enjoy the new frame.

Not sure if I'm the only one who has encountered this issue nor if it's a bug or not.

Every time I go Bullet Jump then suddenly transform to Fairy Form (Razorwing), the game suddenly closes like total close as if the task manager "Ended the Process" of warframe. I tried it, and it kept doing so.

I can't complete the Simaris daily task- possibly because I started it before the patch, but it now seems to be in a permanently stuck state.  I can select the option to turn it in and I get the "you are a worthy hunter" etc completion voice line, but nothing else happens: no rewards, I still have the same quest and talking to Simaris again still gives the turn in option, which does the same thing.

The Minimap in top left corner is broken it displays whole map over screen and rotates whole map araund obstrucing the view, next is the focus and energy gauge that dont work properly, Energy gauge shows full energy all the time and focus gauge shows only deafult timer (it reaches 99% like there are no unlocked focus abilities or passives and then waits for corect time to finish)