Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

Not sure if this is new with the update, however, I traded my aura mod and instead of unequipping all mods on my warframe or preventing me from going into missions, it just does this -> 

https://gyazo.com/4d2ec17e24963caaacf4af5bae81b6f94d2ec17e24963caaacf4af5bae81b6f9.jpg

[DE] Needs to look at this because a negative capacity is pretty broken I'd say.

Edited by Ashierz

1 hour ago, mGK_Bomber said:

After joining squad timer goes to 1 and nothing happens, cant move, cant leave squad, only chat is working

Reveal hidden contents

cWSCQe.jpg

My friend and I are getting this as well - it functionally makes any and all public games impossible to host or join, and it's started affecting friends only and invite only games as well. I'd enjoy being able to play Warframe without hitting Alt+F4 and logging back in 50% of the time we try to start missions. If it's any help, the issue may be related to matchmaking changes made as part of the fix for players cancelling a mission with <1 second on the timer. Pretty sure I'd prefer that state of matchmaking to the current.

to the best of my knowledge, the bug occurs any time a player joins a squad during the countdown, which is generally every single time when you aren't solo or recruiting. You can avoid the bug by entering a mission, and then inviting anyone you want to join you, but this isn't how public games are formed. Sometimes, restarting the game and starting a mission in the exact same way as we did before the freeze, results in the mission going through successfully. Perhaps someone was *attempting* to join the squad which resulted in the unresponsiveness, but the second run had nobody attempting to join. Reproduction will likely come by simply... random testing.

In our case, my friend and I already have a squad of two players (he invites me), I (a client) select the mission (Hieracon), he (the host) accepts which starts the 10 second clock, and whether we see a player join or not doesn't seem to affect whether or not we lock up as displayed above - only that the freeze seems more common than not. Sometimes the screen fades to black and [1] second is hung on the timer. Sometimes the fade to black is cancelled and reverts and we see no timer, but cannot select Start timer or Cancel Vote. Closing out of the star chart and being on the Orbiter doesn't seem to affect the process, though we haven't tried with both of us reverting to the Orbiter before the timer finishes, only the host did such.

Hopefully you can shore up this cryptic networking bug soon. It's a real drag trying to level weapons/frames when you only have a squad of 2, and have to struggle to get into any mission in the first place. x.x

Edited by Davnikus
More detail, if it helps.

Heads up guys! Here's what to expect in the next Hotfix:

• Incorrect amounts of Endo in Excavation missions. 
  • Excavators not spawning in The Archwing Quest. 
  • The Silver Grove Specters missing on the Codex. 
  • The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

danielle loads of player are experiencing problem with enlarged minimap that fills all the screen, any news about that? let us know pls and thanks for all these headsup!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I'm more interested in the map overlay function getting fixed but at least there is news

Got multiple bugs for you guys:

• You can't dash/shoulder bash in Lunaro with rebound keys (only works for default controls on both keyboard and controller)
  • Changing the new Lunaro specific keybindings for controllers freezes the UI and requires restart to regain functionality. (it also doesn't save the binding change due to the restart)
  • Separate Archwing control bindings option is gone? It was there before but never worked (for controllers I'm 100% sure it didn't work). It used to overwrite our main game controls. Please bring the option back in a working state because currently it is impossible to do rolling (requires secondary crouch binding and controllers don't have secondary bindings). On top of that it is impossible to move up or down while boosting due to the keybindings. A is boost/up and B is crouch/slide/down however the game treats the up and down movement last and therefore make the only possible way to avoid obstacles your camera movement (which is bad on controllers because it is not as snappy as a mouse). A possible workaround would be having the left stick determine movement even when boosting instead of having the camera (right stick) doing it. Basically separate aiming and moving from each other like the main game to prevent those weird instant-kill barrel rolls when boosting.
  • Interact/reload key binding does not work well with Volt's rework. Not really a bug, but worth mentioning: Due to this specific keybinding, you cannot reload and hold Volt's shield at the same time. This is because the game prefers interact over reload. I suggest adding an option to make interact a hold instead of a single press. Reload can remain as it is and simply be cancelled due to an interaction when the button is held. This would solve all problems with reloading near any interactable object such as specters and life support.

These are the biggest issues I can think of right now. You guys are awesome for your controller support. Full rebind-ability is awesome but you often look over a lot of issues with them and this sucks considering I've been playing this game for over 3 years with a controller. So I have a question... Will we ever get menu functionality fully supported for controllers? Right now the foundry, mods, arsenal, etc. are all (partially) unusable for controllers and there is no way of knowing what button does what. (Like selecting upgrade, appearance and select for a warframe... they're all bound to A, X and Y but I have no idea which is which and there's no way to find out other than trying)

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz
Formatting

21 minutes ago, beppe93 said:

danielle loads of player are experiencing problem with enlarged minimap that fills all the screen, any news about that? let us know pls and thanks for all these headsup!

19 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

I'm more interested in the map overlay function getting fixed but at least there is news

We've been investigating the source since yesterday :) More info to come

Every pellet in a gunblade shot now contributes to the combo counter--prior to this, you wouldn't get ANY contribution to the combo counter. Pretty wildly unbalanced since you can get ~30 hits per shot with punch through. 

With the change to the mission progress screen (no longer locks players in place), you can't scroll to see the full list of items you've received. I'll submit this to the feedback forum as well. 

Glaive weapons still do no damage to nullifiers when thrown into the bubble. SotR launch brought a fix for all melee weapons taht were having hitbox issues with hitting the shield and the Nullifier, but this change has made Glaives completely useless--if they can't kill nullifiers by being tossed inside, they're just weak gimmick weapons. 

Dark Split-Sword can't be used for melee-only sorties.

Dark Split-Sword can't accept deluxe skins (Nari & Vali, Cyksis).

Deluxe skins are bugged and using textures from Rakta Cernos and Prisma Dual Cleavers.  
vSeNQ2Z.jpg

Changes to reload animation handling in the main Silver Grove update have messed with the Vectis. Despite having only one bullet in the magazine, you now need to wait for the fire rate to cycle before you can reload. This ruins the style and feel of the weapon AND impedes its performance as a direct nerf to its damage output. Please look into this when you can? Sniper rifles are never going to be anywhere near overpowered, they need all the love they can possibly get. 

Loot Radar mods (like animal instinct) no longer show mods on the ground in bright gold that made them easy to spot. Not sure if this is an intentional change.

Whirlwind throwing melee mod cannot be equipped to any thrown weapon (does not appear in the Arsenal, and I believe the game automatically unequipped it from some of my configurations).

A friend is having issues with the overlay map. It is coming from the wrong area (protruding out from the minimap section and unable to be minimized--hotkeys, settings change, and verifying cache do nothing. 

Friend http://imgur.com/1OHQB9c

Non-bugged functionality http://imgur.com/a/yYpKs

The ability to waypoint Cephalon Fragments was added, but does not work for clients.

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

20 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

Frostleaves along the cliffs that open into the Corpus Landing Bay cannot be scanned.

I'm experiencing an identical problem with the lunar pitchers.

VUXYTmU.jpg

I was doing solo on Plato. I have not tried any public matches yet so I don't know if it's exclusive to solo, in the meantime I will do more testing.

Update: After I used public matchmaking to find a squad, we could not find any the first run but on the second and third we found plenty of lunar pitchers. Now looking at this image again, they look really big compared to the ones I scanned, I don't know what to think about that.

Edited by Potato_Ninja
additional troubleshooting/new information

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

When will you release the next Hotfix?

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Are you also going to address the fact that Archwing interception in Caelus currently rewards very low amounts of Endo in A-rotations. Before you could get 5xRare5 cores or 5xUncommon5 cores. Now you get 50 Endo.

Here is exmaple of this:

Spoiler

MJ8MsuC.jpg

Also when are you going to fix clearly incorrect ducat values (in ducat kiosk) of certain items like Nova Prime Neuroptics (currently has value of 20) and Vauban Prime Blueprint (currently has value of 50).

Here are pictures of said incorrect values:

Nova Prime Neuroptics:

Spoiler

tHaC7MQ.jpg

Vauban Prime Blueprint:

Spoiler

oFofSeX.jpg