Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Silver Grove Update] Bug Report Megathread!

[DE]Danielle

This isn't a bug but it makes me feel like I've been screwed. They never tell you that you will get Titania's bp until the very end of the questline so... I bought one because other frames have been like that in the past and now I have 2 blueprints for her, one of which I paid 35,000 credits for. Credits really aren't anything hard to get but this still leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. I know I'm not the only person to have done this. I don't feel I need to be refunded or anything but maybe do something about it so it doesn't hurt newer players spending all their credits in the future. You guys (DE) work hard and actually listen and interact with your community, your the best gaming company out there keep it up!

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Heads up guys! Here's what to expect in the next Hotfix:

• Incorrect amounts of Endo in Excavation missions. 
  • Excavators not spawning in The Archwing Quest. 
  • The Silver Grove Specters missing on the Codex. 
  • The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. 

Latest archwing IPS mods aren't in the codex either, FYI.

Now, if you're actually tinkering with the codex, could you take a look at this thing that's been bugging me since the SotR update ... thanks !

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 3:59 PM, Zaraska_Solani said:

I've also been having issues starting missions..like it sometimes would work and other times when the timr hit 0 it wouldnt even take you to the mission and you are left there at the select screen with the accept button and everything

same here. text box works and screen hangs with timer at one cannot leave group trying to leave squad freezes controls while this glitch is active. Game backs in as if entering then immediately backs out.

Titania's 4th. When I try to sprint it continuously halts. Sometimes it will sprint fine at first and then halt repeatedly. Her 4th is my fave too. So disappointing.

WanPastCanine-size_restricted.gif

Here's a look at the bug. Sorry for the quality, took the video with my phone.

Edited by TaintedReality
Adding gif for visuals.

Assimilate, new Nyx augment.

1. Sometimes block all maneuvers (sprint, roll, jump, bullet jump, etc), but not every time.

2. Sometimes block sprint even after deactivation, to the end of the mission.

3. Sometimes block melee usage - player can only spam E, even when melee is active weapon, and "melee attack" is remapped.

4. Bugged interaction with ziplines - you can jump up, but cannot jump down or disable Absorb.

Edited by letir

Pasted from thread I made before i saw this topic (silly bee).

I am currently running bullet dance on my redeemer with a primed fury at max rank.

I have to report that the weapon simply refuses to respond to my combo inputs. Half of the time, even though the actual weapon speed is perfectly managable, only the regular combo ever comes out. I am not sure, actually, perhaps the pause combo is the one that I am doing "regularly".

I am honestly not sure about what's going on with the timing windows of this stance. Sometimes i can do one of the combos... if i mash about three three times faster than the weapon actually attacks.

It is frustrating and surely not intended.

As a side note, holding block and lightly spamming melee results in a constant barrage of shots with no combo trigger.

Edited by BeeOverlord

In the controller re binding menu I always freeze when attempting to rebind jump and duck, including when I try to reset to defaults.No other rebinding does this (fire reload interact etc.) I can still use the chat window but cannot close the rebinding menu or do anything to it.

Also when I rebound the buttons for archwing rise and fall they unbound jump and duck. 

After joining/hosting a squad, will try to enter mission. countdown will pause at 1, and freeze. I can leave the mission control layout, but cannot move/open any other menus except for chat. when i move the mouse, its as if a menu is open (no visual rotation, cursor visible). 

this has happened the last 4 times in a row. i have to completely close and relog on my client. 

thank you for all your hard work! 

First bug: I wasn't able to find anything about this in the Release/Hotfix notes about the Redeemer being nerfed so I assume it's somehow a side-effect of releasing another gunblade: The Redeemer's charged shots are coming out a LOT slower than I'm used to, even when not using Spoiled Strike. In addition, the shots are critting a lot less than I'm used to.

Second bug: Weapons with very small clips (Vectis/Vectis Prime w/depleted reload, Tonkor, Tigris/Sancti Tigris, etc) are experiencing reload delays when manually reloading.

1 hour ago, TaintedReality said:

Titania's 4th. When I try to sprint it continuously halts. Sometimes it will sprint fine at first and then halt repeatedly. Her 4th is my fave too. So disappointing.

WanPastCanine-size_restricted.gif

Here's a look at the bug. Sorry for the quality, took the video with my phone.

I'm having the same problem with fist flight of titania. Maybe some aura affects, cold effects or when you pickup something like batteries for excavators. I made these two videos with bad quality too, with my phone :

and this one:

Its really annoying when you try to play with a 4th skill build and you simply cannot use.

2 hours ago, Kramer17 said:

Map problem : when going on full map (;) then quitting the full map setting (;), the map in the corner take the full screen. It has no limits anymore.

I'm having this issue too. In fact I'm surprised not very many other people seem to be talking about this. And actually, I don't even have to full map to do this. It just happens right away. I'll rotate my camera and the map will pivot onto my screen depending on the direction. Also, occasionally Maroo's Bazaar, everyone's usernames and signs will suddenly fixate to my camera and won't be attached to the actual users anymore. 

Edited by DiscontentCat

7 minutes ago, DiscontentCat said:

I'm having this issue too. In fact I'm surprised not very many other people seem to be talking about this. And actually, I don't even have to full map to do this. It just happens right away. I'll rotate my camera and the map will pivot onto my screen depending on the direction. Also, occasionally Maroo's Bazaar, everyone's usernames and signs will suddenly fixate to my camera and won't be attached to the actual users anymore. 

I'm starting to get the Maroos problem as well.

Edit: In fact: http://imgur.com/YsFF1iO  http://imgur.com/Wt1ozBW   http://imgur.com/dsbGS78   http://imgur.com/24A95Sp

It just happened again... makes it impossible to see what people have in shop

Edited by Uzkost

On 2016-08-19 at 1:34 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! Please use this megathread to post any bugs you come across in today's update, The Silver Grove. We'll be watching closely and fixing the hot button items throughout the day. 

Please be as detailed as possible in your reports and attach screenshots and video evidence to help with the investigation and fix!

I got nothing to show but if you look at mutiple youtube videos the ending of the silver grove is missing Ordis starts talking and out of no where the inbox opens and auto plays the transmission and I would like to know what Ordis said. I know I can't redo the quest but is it possible to have the text transcript for what he said?

not my footage

https://youtu.be/cooQrQWzJsc?t=31m49s

https://youtu.be/p_dlhnYPy_c?t=23m58s

happening more often but when finishing a mission vote, the screen will dim as normal, but go back to normal as if the vote was cancelled and the mission cant be started anymore, exiting navigation will result in the cursor being visible and only chat working

On 8/19/2016 at 1:34 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! Please use this megathread to post any bugs you come across in today's update, The Silver Grove. We'll be watching closely and fixing the hot button items throughout the day. 

Please be as detailed as possible in your reports and attach screenshots and video evidence to help with the investigation and fix!

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

====

Known Bugs:

• Titania with Banshee's Soprano headphones in Market Preview for The Silver Grove bundle. 
  • Tennogen Items leak (oopsies!)
  • Multiple UI obstructions 
  • Koppra Skirt wrong pricing (currently working on refund script for those who purchased it at its previous price) 
  • Nova Deluxe skin missing helmet (working on script to give helmet)
  • TennoCon Syandana wonky physics. 
  • Archwing Quest not showing Excavation point spawn. 

===

Hotfix 1

Will be fixed in next Hotfix:

• Incorrect amounts of Endo in Excavation missions. 
  • Excavators not spawning in The Archwing Quest. 
  • The Silver Grove Specters missing on the Codex. 
  • The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. 

Ordis' last line of the quest is cut short by New Loka's message. And Ordis' last line was extremely important by the looks of it