[DE]Danielle

Guides of the Lotus New Recruits!

7 minutes ago, V45H said:

i really dont know why i sign up for things at this point :/ but its whatever i guess gratz to the people who made it though

You can't take rejection at this personally. When you're talking about picking people from an already small number of qualifying people, picking one person over the other has to be like splitting hairs. Being accepted of rejected may simply have boiled down to a numbers game. They have so many promising candidates but can only take so many. At that point, it's not a personal thing, just numbers. That doesn't mean anything negative against you ^-^

• Upvote 3

Great guys.
As always take friends, and you're behind her.
We will wait for a new set that would join the ranks of Tour Guides.

• Upvote 4

Aw man. Dang it. Well, i knew that it wasnt gonna be me. But i guess ill leave a suggestion. Can Rebecca or Steve pls look over this in devstream. I also have more questions on ur devstream post. 

So I was thinking of ways to reward mastery more deservable. Something that would help the tenno have more of an objective *everyday*. U may have guessed it by now, but im thinking of some kind of daily ops. A fun, interactive achievement that doesnt work like alerts that require u to do a mission on an unlocked node. It requires u to do an objective throughout the day and reward the players just like alerts (so credits, bps and helmets and all that). As you lvl up, u get more challenging but more rewarding achievements (may include glyphs as a reward ??) i believe these encourage the players to do something different and creative everyday. And the reward they get is obviously gonna be worth the time. Thanks for looking here!

1 minute ago, Jeahanne said:

You can't take rejection at this personally. When you're talking about picking people from an already small number of qualifying people, picking one person over the other has to be like splitting hairs. Being accepted of rejected may simply have boiled down to a numbers game. They have so many promising candidates but can only take so many. At that point, it's not a personal thing, just numbers. That doesn't mean anything negative against you ^-^

no no i get that and i understand that i just never get picked for anything and i was kinda hopeful for this one that's all :c

1 minute ago, V45H said:

no no i get that and i understand that i just never get picked for anything and i was kinda hopeful for this one that's all :c

Sorry, I just don't want you to feel that, for some reason, you didn't make it because you were inadequate, because that's not true at all. Just try next time

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ClatterHD3 said:

Aw man. Dang it. Well, i knew that it wasnt gonna be me. But i guess ill leave a suggestion. Can pls @[DE]Rebecca or @[DE]Steve pls look over this in devstream. I also have more questions on ur devstream post. 

So I was thinking of ways to reward mastery more deservable. Something that would help the tenno have more of an objective *everyday*. U may have guessed it by now, but im thinking of some kind of daily ops. A fun, interactive achievement that doesnt work like alerts that require u to do a mission on an unlocked node. It requires u to do an objective throughout the day and reward the players just like alerts (so credits, bps and helmets and all that). As you lvl up, u get more challenging but more rewarding achievements (may include glyphs as a reward ??) i believe these encourage the players to do something different and creative everyday. And the reward they get is obviously gonna be worth the time. Thanks for looking here!

So you mean sorties? 

This is the wrong thread by the way champ!

Darn it, didnt get in again :( Oh well, guess I'll try again next time, and keep helping ppl in the meantime. I got invited to DC a few months back, so mustve used up my luck getting in there lol.

Congrats to those that got in, do some good with it :) 

Cool, I made it.

*Ahem*

<preps great speech notes>

>wind blows notes away<

Awww shucks, uh...."We will not go silently into the night!".... no no no wrong speech.....

Guess I'll wing it. I'll do my best guys!

• Upvote 3

Wow... I wasn't expecting to make the cut.

I guess I have some work to do. If anyone needs help or advice with anything, feel free to message me ingame.

• Upvote 1

Well, I guess if you don't make it in the 1st 3 times, you gotta keep at it. Though with me, that will not be the case. I've spent enough time on this. 

Congrats To all the Newly promoted Sr. Guides, and New Recruits, I guess. 

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213
  • Upvote 1