[DE]Danielle

Guides of the Lotus New Recruits!

Congrats to the new guides:satisfied:

i hope to see at least one in the relay

given the circumstances that there will be just 5 for oceania makes me wanna laugh. 

No offence but... What a joke

you should have considered that maybe, just maybe, not everyone speaks english or any other language for that matter were you think they do like as an example English for oceania!? Or Spanish for South America and Europe!? What about the rest of the world!? What makes you think that ppl only speaks english in oceania or Spanish in South America and Europe (Spain). 

Makes no sense and is not as helpful as it should at the end of the day. 

Anyways, congrats ppl!! Happy for all the new GotL

Edited by RickAlv101
Add a bit more

2 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

So you mean sorties? 

This is the wrong thread by the way champ!

True. But sorties are so painful, and theyre locked to specific nodes on the map, with a painful lvl of enemies (60-100?! For MR2?) And has special requirements that sometimes cannot be done sometimes for eg. Sniper only or secondary only towards a lvl 60 to 80. I mean, this feature makes it so unhealthy for people who are easing in to sorties. Daily ops can be like getting an x amount of kills with this frame or beating an enemy boss a lot of times. And these types of things can be so encouraging for new players to do these everyday because they are getting a new challenge.

I know its the wrong post, but ive tried doing thing like this before aand all i got was flaming from the community. Thank you.

Congratulations to all of the new Juniors! Very happy to see both some new and some familiar faces joining our team! I look forward to working with you all, in particular those of you that will be joining @TayTay and I in Oceania—we're thrilled to have you with us!

3 hours ago, V45H said:

no no i get that and i understand that i just never get picked for anything and i was kinda hopeful for this one that's all :c

Hey, friend-o, don't give up hope! Whilst I know it can seem like the world's against you and you're never gonna succeed, I can tell you right now that, with the right ideas, dedication, and, most importantly, mindset, you'll be able to achieve just about anything you put your mind to! Keep up the good work. Maybe one day, I'll have the pleasure of working alongside you!

44 minutes ago, RickAlv101 said:

Congrats to the new guides:satisfied:

i hope to see at least one in the relay

given the circumstances that there will be just 5 for oceania makes me wanna laugh. 

No offence but... What a joke

you should have considered that maybe, just maybe, not everyone speaks english or any other language for that matter were you think they do like as an example English for oceania!? Or Spanish for South America and Europe!? What about the rest of the world!? What makes you think that ppl only speaks english in oceania or Spanish in South America and Europe (Spain). 

Makes no sense and is not as helpful as it should at the end of the day. 

Anyways, congrats ppl!! Happy for all the new GotL

Simmer down there, people who get chosen for non english regions tend to have indicated that they speak other languages as well. We can only accept so many people at once and it is also dependent if people from those languages/regions applied and met the standards to be accepted. People have to know english so they can communicate with the rest of the team.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, theclinton said:

Simmer down there, people who get chosen for non english regions tend to have indicated that they speak other languages as well. We can only accept so many people at once and it is also dependent if people from those languages/regions applied and met the standards to be accepted. People have to know english so they can communicate with the rest of the team.

I know Ive already been selected as a guide for NA East but if Im taking spanish 4 honors next year, does that count as knowing the language?

8 minutes ago, theclinton said:

or do they want fluent speakers?

3 minutes ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

or do they want fluent speakers?

They want fluent speakers, though if you work at it, I'm sure it'll work out well! I'm learning both French and German at the moment, so language buddies! :D

1 minute ago, NavyBluePanda said:

They want fluent speakers, though if you work at it, I'm sure it'll work out well! I'm learning both French and German at the moment, so language buddies! :D

Im in highschool learning the langauge so eh. I learn spanish also in college because its pretty neccessary. to know atleast another language

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, GorgontheMorgon said:

I know Ive already been selected as a guide for NA East but if Im taking spanish 4 honors next year, does that count as knowing the language?

If you can communicate with it in chat then yea

5 hours ago, Jeahanne said:

Sorry, I just don't want you to feel that, for some reason, you didn't make it because you were inadequate, because that's not true at all. Just try next time

Can you tell me why i wasn't picked, were there that many ppl for the portuguese section?

Congratulations to all the new junior guides. Looking forward to working with you guys!

Congragulations to all new recruits! For those whom have not been selected, please do not be worried as there will be chances for you to apply again in the future! :)

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2016 at 10:54 AM, tyr116 said:

As an osu player, I'm extremely satisfied to see  -Scarlet.Rose- be accepted :D

Awh thanks :D and congratulations to all the new GOTL members 

Edited by Divvy.

5 hours ago, theclinton said:

if so, perhaps u can answer me this... how many of the 5 new gotl located in Oceania speaks Spanish? French? Russian? Polish? Hebrew? Italian? 

Edited by RickAlv101
added content