[DE]Danielle

Guides of the Lotus New Recruits!

Thanks for the honour to be on the GOTL Junior Association. I'll still continue helping people actively while being the same person who I was meant to be :) Replied to [DE]Danielle and hopefully will get her pm soon <3 Love, Potato! 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Sorry for the delay guys! We're working the weekend to get out some important fixes :) 

I'll be replying to your PMs shortly, thank you so so much for your patience. 

It's all good, we'll wait 

9 hours ago, -Myra- said:

Anyone heard from Danielle yet?

Its the weekend which is their off days (If they are lucky) Expect to hear back during business hours

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Sorry for the delay guys! We're working the weekend to get out some important fixes :) 

I'll be replying to your PMs shortly, thank you so so much for your patience. 

You're not important Thank you :)

Well done to everyone who got through this time, those who didn't make it  don't feel bad there is always the next time and we are always happy of all the help everyone gives to the newer players Guides and non-Guides alike as we are all in this game together Tenno :)

Steel

Edited by (XB1)Steel Wolf 1989
  • Upvote 2

I fully understand if this all turns out to have been a huge mistake. Maybe my name was added to the list by accident, possibly as a drunken joke amongst the staff?.. who knows, but if you need me to return my badge and gun... well, you can try, but they're nice and I want them so... good luck with that. Man, a whole lot of familiar faces on that list with me. Is this the end of days? There's a definite apocalyptic feel to it. But it should be fun :)

• Upvote 3

Am I the only person that thinks selecting guides based off forum activity is BS? Especially console !! I'd wager 70+% of the console community ( I can only defer to XB1 as thatsy console of choice )don't use the forums and and the console guides you select are unheard of or very inactive in game. Just check their last played dates . Consoles is going down hill :(

Edited by (XB1)St0nerJR

4 minutes ago, (XB1)St0nerJR said:

Am I the only person that thinks selecting guides based off forum activity is BS? Especially console !! I'd wager 70+% of the console community ( I can only defer to XB1 as thatsy console of choice )don't use the forums and and the console guides you select are unheard of or very inactive in game. Just check their last played dates . Consoles is going down hill :(

you can try next time ;) I ll give it a shot one more time in the future and who knows :D  I ll continue to help people in game because i enjoy it...you can be as effective as a guide of the lotus ;) 

• Upvote 2

FYI it is not based on forum activity - quite a few rarely post on the forums - they help in game etc. They wouldn't have been selected if they didn't play...... Imho

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, -GSB-airfobrat said:

How do you even apply to become one? I remember applying back when they introduced this, and I haven't seen a way to apply since... (PC MR 22 here)

[DE]Danielle will normally put a post in this section telling everyone when the next session is taking place - normally a week or so before. I'd say about every 3-4 months thereabouts - whether they will continue on this frequency............

12 hours ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

you can try next time ;) I ll give it a shot one more time in the future and who knows :D  I ll continue to help people in game because i enjoy it...you can be as effective as a guide of the lotus ;) 

I didn't even apply this time lol. It was just my opinion based on my experience in game. Whilst being leader of a top moon on XB1 I've come across many worthy applicants who have been overlooked for people the community (XB1) don't even know.

Edited by (XB1)St0nerJR
Grammar check

CONGRATS  to all the new Guides of the Lotus wishing you all the best. I guess I have to take it like a real Tenno and still walk away with my head held high and try again next time.    Tenno Blessings to all.  F.A.B!!