[DE]Danielle

Guides of the Lotus New Recruits!

(Just a reminder for the ones who applied but didn't get picked)

This is not the end...there will always be future recruitment, I don't know the specific date but DE is always looking for dedicated volunteers. If you didn't get picked, that doesn't mean your help is not appreciated and you should just give up. You may get picked next time :)

Be yourself and continue your good work because it is certainly appreciated.

I wish you all luck for the next recruitment.

~ Josh

Edited by (PS4)josh_premier777
  • Upvote 3

I am humbled that I have been selected to become a guide.
I look forward to learning and working with you all.  ^^ 

20 hours ago, (PS4)josh_premier777 said:

(Just a reminder for the ones who applied but didn't get picked)

This is not the end...there will always be future recruitment, I don't know the specific date but DE is always looking for dedicated volunteers. If you didn't get picked, that doesn't mean your help is not appreciated and you should just give up. You may get picked next time :)

Be yourself and continue your good work because it is certainly appreciated.

I wish you all luck for the next recruitment.

~ Josh

This.

I sent in my own application this round, didn't get picked. But that just means that I'll get to try again next time.

The secret is that anybody can do what a GotL is here for; helping out and just being an overall in-game guide of sorts. Heck, I bet sometimes GotL's might need a bit of help every now and then.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I sent in my own application this round, didn't get picked. But that just means that I'll get to try again next time.

The secret is that anybody can do what a GotL is here for; helping out and just being an overall in-game guide of sorts. Heck, I bet sometimes GotL's might need a bit of help every now and then.

Agreed.

It's sorrowful to see some people take loss with such heartache, but know that you only truly loose if you allow yourself to give up and throw in the towel.
I know my words may not mean much to those that haven't gotten into the GotL, but know that with every effort and every trial you've faced (regardless of the outcome), shaped a part of who you are to this day.

Win or loose, in the end it's not really what matters.
We've all come together with a unified mindset, which is to help this community grow, and to pass on our knowledge and care towards others that are just starting their own journey in this game. In the end, we're all human, and the fact that such a community exists where devs and players passionate about the game can work together to build upon this community is nothing less than amazing. 

With that said; I think I'm gonna go get some sleep. 
Still recovering from a flu, and starting to feel the doziness from my nyquil.

Goodnight all~ 

Really wanted to be a guide. Wish i would have known about this sooner. i would have submitted a application. But a congrats is in order for the new recruits. Is there a stand by mode for new tenno who would like to join the cause? thank you for your time. Fight on tenno ??

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

On 8/19/2016 at 1:01 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Happy Friday, Tenno! 

After a week of reading and sorting through your applications (should get on that Red Bull sponsor...) we have found our new recruits to join the Guides of the Lotus program! All these individuals wowed us with their knowledge of the game, community participation, and personalities. We're extremely excited to have more Guides joining the EU, Asia, Oceania, and South America regions (they needed some love!).

As always if you were not selected this round there will be future recruitment periods. Moving forward we're looking to open smaller more focused recruitment where a call for players in specific regions, languages, and platforms will be encouraged to apply. These will happen periodically in between the bigger recruitment periods.

I want to personally thank all of you who applied! I read through each application and have to say it was an absolute delight to read about your experiences in Warframe. I have yet to come across more passionate and supportive players, you guys kick some major Clem out there! 

If your name is listed below please contact me, [DE]Danielle, via PM on the Forums to accept your new position as a Junior Guide of the Lotus.  Please contact me before Friday, August 26th, messages sent after that date will not be accepted. I will send you all the information you need to get you started. 

NEW PC RECRUITS: 

Reveal hidden contents

ENGLISH

North America - East
Jeahanne
williamsos10 
JTBoogie14 
GorgontheMorgon 
Amuga 
JSRBeat 
Ithloniel
Phailberry

North America - West
MrBubbleSS 
LotusMeSenpai 
Glitch 
Pythadragon
Owlski 

Europe
Kthal 
PeachyPurpleNova
Drackore 
Sinwars
Orthelius

Oceania
KittyDarkling
Michaelcf1
iPathos 
AppleJuice3010
101H4X0R

Asia
-Scarlet.Rose-

CHINESE

North America - East
CatalystD (Mandarin)

Asia 
weizi9527
TheArchAngel
-PP-Sonicz
Open698

FRENCH

North America - East
Sneering_Viper

North America - West
OffendedPotato

Europe
Ar0ndight
TheTagHD
Arkhenbarn
ZaneCyber
Ragen_Vlad
Yriel87
Zefira419 (and Creole)

GERMAN

Europe
Mentorevil
Sivodias
16Bitman
ButterLutter
-S-O-Insanity
Proxykon
Br4tWuRsT

HEBREW

Europe
PyroThePlatypus
BerserkerPrime

ITALIAN

Europe
Kenpachi_93
daniele20
-Myra-
Spaccaossi

JAPANESE

North America - West
The_Trainee

KOREAN 

Asia
Sutulim

NORWEGIAN

Europe
Jakkyr
NorwayDovah

POLISH

Europe
Dragonka05
Pani_Owieczka
ArchixPL

PORTUGUESE

South America
Vandalow
.XJ-9
0RION7
CaptWalker
Gravelyn

Europe
Balsco

ROMANIAN

Europe
RaiZu

RUSSIAN

North America - East
Murzer

Europe
sefrance

SPANISH

Europe
Apocalypsus69
GermanNintendo

South America
IronFire4
-Nani
Vrgolin
 -Moon-EcLaT 
nnexenn

VIETNAMESE

Asia
QuocDuyRag 
Jay-the-God 

TURKISH

Europe

FrekansTR
DarkFlameTR

NEW XB1 RECRUITS: 

Reveal hidden contents

ENGLISH

North America - East
Iceedemon888
Wild Wolfie
Kallinata93
Fostinator
xxGxROCKxx
ThatGuy2TheLeft
AnnoyedHaddock
o Hypnotics x
Furious Kaiser
Viv
Lt Imperial
Adrianplyr4                           

North America - West
BaconDaddy25       
xDawnFangX
MorokiGrah  
Kliuqard
ICFXRS
AnxAncientxEvil
STINKYTAILSRUS                   

Europe
L115A3
disgruntledTANK 
Fusion GRX

Oceania
FMA_Wrath_2069
MashuKirieraito

FRENCH
North America - West
ZeRo MeRcY

Europe
freefighter31
IAMJEEZY23
Alucard Heller
Zazu Queen Red
Miss Noukka
W I R TT U E L

GERMAN

North America - East
SimulorLJackson

SPANISH
North America - East
Altair Section
o0sekishi0o

North America - West
Yuu and Ai

POLISH
North America - East
Deflinek

NEW PS4 RECRUITS:

Reveal hidden contents

ENGLISH

North America - East
B3tusHammer
storm99chaser
cah55555
Hybridhellstorm
Steel_dr8gon
TheRainbowTurt1e
black_viper21
AnnaLevi
Insert_Carrot
LocoCrazyy_ (and Macedonian)
Markfitness 

North America - West
Norgath182

Europe
chewbaccachris
barnes_almighty (and Welsh)
Ultro-Warrior (and Afrikaans)

Oceania
estott1967

Asia
josh_premier777 (and Arabic)

FRENCH
North America - West
corlettodile (and Spanish)

Europe
APEX-SoulOfFear
CooKie_Kawaii
LENFLAMME93

GERMAN
Europe
Prisma144

JAPANESE
Asia
k007orz

RUSSIAN
Europe
RusStarik

SPANISH

North America - East
Selvin64

Europe
Nekho
OrcaESPcode
perky2008

South America
staywind7
bostero19-

Thank you again and enjoy The Silver Grove update! :) 

====

Edit: If you do not hear back from me right away we're currently focused on The Silver Grove update, but I will get back to you as soon as everything settles! Thank you <3

I am vary interested in the next round for consideration . Thank You for your consideration 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)KING-MEER-24 said:

How many hours do you need?

"Q: Okay cool, so how exactly do I become a Guide?
A: Guides are selected via recruitment process. Announcements on when recruitment is open are posted on the Forums with a link to the application. Players are asked to fill all required fields to the best of their ability. 

If you meet the following Guide requirements and answer the application questions excellently, you may be selected:

- You have at least 500 hours of gameplay logged under your Profile > Stats > Time Played (Steam hours will not be attributed to overall count).
- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.
- You have an account on the Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This a necessary requirement to keep in contact with the program manager and the guides. 

If selected, players are required to contact the program manager ([DE]Danielle) to accept the position. If they do not contact her before the cut off date, they will no longer be eligible to join the program."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/607600-guides-of-the-lotus-gotl-faq/

• Upvote 4

On 20/8/2016 at 1:01 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Asia
QuocDuyRag 
Jay-the-God 

Looks like us Vietnamese is starting to get into business! Good luck guys! :D

8 hours ago, NovusNova said:

"Q: Okay cool, so how exactly do I become a Guide?
A: Guides are selected via recruitment process. Announcements on when recruitment is open are posted on the Forums with a link to the application. Players are asked to fill all required fields to the best of their ability. 

If you meet the following Guide requirements and answer the application questions excellently, you may be selected:

- You have at least 500 hours of gameplay logged under your Profile > Stats > Time Played (Steam hours will not be attributed to overall count).
- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.
- You have an account on the Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This a necessary requirement to keep in contact with the program manager and the guides. 

If selected, players are required to contact the program manager ([DE]Danielle) to accept the position. If they do not contact her before the cut off date, they will no longer be eligible to join the program."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/607600-guides-of-the-lotus-gotl-faq/

Thank you