Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #79 Overview

AM-Bunny

devstream79banner.png

Zephyr Deluxe Skin
• Emissive wings appear during Bullet Jumps and Aim Glides
• This skin is the first character skin designed by [DE]Kary, with input from Mynki
• No release date set - probably not in the immediate future

345a0c845a7604002c76f51d25d2dd8f.png5d1d754c7d96de3bb3554ddd55e1b549.png

Silver Grover - Titania Quest
• This Quest is activated by speaking to the New Loka representative in any Relay
• The Second Dream must be created in order to activate Silver Grover
• The Quest requires you to craft Nightfall Apothic - this requires a new plant that spawns in Ceres amongst pollution (Rebecca got them in Pallas, Ceres)
• Click HERE to see Rebecca search for the Silver Grove

Coming Archwing Updates
• Position auto-correct will become a toggle
• Working on improving the function of the minimap with the new 6 degrees of freedom
• The devs will look into the Affinity sharing range for Archwing

Umbra Excalibur
• He's still being worked on, but there's no approximation of when he might release
• He will be the focal point of a new cinematic Quest following the War Within
• This new Quest will involve some powerful revelations regarding the nature of Warframes themselves

Other Stuff
• August 23 is the official release date for Nekros Prime, Nyx Prime is getting vaulted; Nekros Prime Trailer is releasing at the same time!
• Part 2 of the Fusion update will launch hopefully next week; this will allow you to place Endo as ship decorations, and give more Endo options
• The option to toggle Operator hoods will be coming very soon
• It doesn't sound as if there are any plans currently to nerf Nullifiers
• Hopefully there will be some sort of improvements to the function of Shields in next week's update
• The devs would like to make armour and syandanas coloured independently
• The devs would like to re-visit the basic movement animations to polish and update them
• The devs are looking into making parkour animation options available; perhaps introducing an option to replace wall-hopping with wall-running
• No plans currently to port Warframe to Macs
• The first 5 Console Tennogen items should arrive before the end of Summer, the next batch of PC Tennogen items should arrive before the end of August

I'm so chuffed they brick walled nerfing nullifiers, seriously they are one of the few enemies in the game which detract from min-max cheese gameplay styles which ruins the experience for fellow players. They already nerfed Bursas sadly, nullifiers are fine as they are.

Zephyr skin looks amazing, will be well worth the wait!

So still no info on Umbra, that is fine; I didn't really expect it involved with update 19 from previous Devstreams. Was there any mention of the syndicate melee and possible syndicate cosmetic armor though? Asking in case I missed it. Thanks again for the summary.

At the pace they're going with the cinematic quests, we all better forget about Umbras for at least 8-10 months then. I thought they might had something in The War Within but it seems it's not the case. We don't even have a solid date for it even other than "September"...

Thanks for the overview, as always!

10 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

The devs would like to re-visit the basic movement animations to polish and update them

YES! ALL OF MY YES!!! The basic animations have been bothering me for years, especially when you can spin on the capture target. Hopefully they can start working on that soon. Also deluxe Zephyr is looking pretty darn nice. Good job on that. :heart:

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Skode said:

I'm so chuffed they brick walled nerfing nullifiers, seriously they are one of the few enemies in the game which detract from min-max cheese gameplay styles which ruins the experience for fellow players. They already nerfed Bursas sadly, nullifiers are fine as they are.

Zephyr skin looks amazing, will be well worth the wait!

Nullies are NOT fine as they are. Synoid Mirages and WoF Embers are annoying, but not super common. Nullies are objectively unfun.