The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silver Grove Salix Syandana changes

SneakyBeakyIvarr

So in the SG update they fixed some clipping issues with the Salix syandana, however this change has made it so the Syandana is way more rigid and doesn't "flow" as well as before. Now it kinda acts like a wooden board on your back rather than a cape of sorts. Is there any possibility of getting the "flowiness" back because it was one of the reasons why it was my favourite syandana D:

Oof, I was hoping you were exaggerating, but after checking it out... It's pretty bad, it just sticks straight out backward when you move.

I was definitely one of the ones complaining about the salyx getting stuck through my frames' torsos all the time, but I don't know if it was worth this : /

Edited by rapt0rman

Yes please, my beautiful salyx looks like it went through an african circumcision, for those interested 18+ youtube what is in the spoiler section,.....ouch

the "neck" part drops back a lot, it seems puffier on the back and it lost it's flowiness. Went through a rough dry cleaning 

Spoiler

Africa Dolce E Selvaggia - Male Circumcision

Yes...the "neck" is now "broken" and just limps... i hate it. Please look into this DE. It is one of my favourite syandanas. Also the kiteer syandanas break when equipped to saryn prime.

Edited by Darkzx6
more info