The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bullet Dance Combos problems

----Dante----

I'm also having a hard time trying to pull off most of the combos with the Redeemer. It started off with Fury and Spoiled Strike being equipped, so I tried to slow it down with just Spoiled Strike and it wasn't any easier to pull off. Afterwards, I tried it with Fury and it wasn't any better.

I haven't tried this stance with Sarpa yet, but could be because it's a different kind of gunblade?

I'm having the same problem with the Sarpa. What I'm gathering is that it isn't that they made the combos to 'hard', they're bugged. Because they only work (doesn't matter what my attack speed is) if I mash E faster than what is realistically necessary 

Glad I'm not the only one... it seems the timings are off. Even the simplest combo (forgot the name) of holding right click and pressing E doesn't always happen for some reason even though I had no problems with other stances.

I also got the E pause E E E  combo off mostly by smashing E like crazy instead of actually trying to time my E attacks.

I do hope this gets fixed because it looks like such an awesome stance if working right.

Actually the combos work pretty good......

for the pause kombo you just have to press E a little longer and wait for the second shot to initiate before you pause...

Edit: well ok... after further testing... that only works 50% of the time too ;)

Edited by Cyberzombie