Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania 3 Forma Build

DonGheddo

Question

10 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Obo_the_Hobo said:

So I know it's overlooked but what about agility drift in the exilus slot? 

I was also wondering about aviator. I have no idea how these mods work with her ult and am curious. (I need aviator for codex :( ). DE please add

good build but i might add 1 more forma for prime flow but thx for the build tho she is really fun to play lol.

also people what is wrong with this person sharing his/her build, just because he got titania faster with plat and other people might too, he/she is simply trying to share a build and the community could improve them better. plus what is the bennefit of showing off that they already get the new warframe and also formaing them 3 times, hek the day ivara was released i formaed her 6 times within the first hr or so of the update...

3 hours ago, SagePlaysGames said:

good build but i might add 1 more forma for prime flow but thx for the build tho she is really fun to play lol.

also people what is wrong with this person sharing his/her build, just because he got titania faster with plat and other people might too, he/she is simply trying to share a build and the community could improve them better. plus what is the bennefit of showing off that they already get the new warframe and also formaing them 3 times, hek the day ivara was released i formaed her 6 times within the first hr or so of the update...

hey ! doesn't need 1 more forma i just checked ,  put fleeting expertise 1 line lower, where the flow is and then you will have space for primed flow,  im really sorry that i didnt find it faster

Here are some of my thoughts and experiences with her so far.
First of all there are 2 ways you can build her.One building her for the support role and the other build a all around damage dealing build.
As far as i see if you want to build her for dmg than you might as well pick any other damaging frame as they do a better job at it,titania does a great job as a support.Which is why im building a support build.

Primarily you want to focus on the range.That way your 1st ability which is good CC can affect more than 1-2 enemies and so your lantern has a great range.After than you want to be focusing on duration.So that your CC abilities last longer.

Next thing to take care with is that all of her abilities are target abilities so you wont be able to just press the button and hope something happens and also the buffs from her 3rd ability stack so you will be spamming that a lot.Which is why it is essential to get streamline or some other efficiency mod and she has a ludicrous cast time and she needs to spam her abilities so its also essential that you have natural talent maybe even put on the augment that gives +15% cast time (cant remember name).

The least of your worries should the power strength as she is a support frame,like trinity.Which i really like that finally there is a another support frame and not just a guns blazing frame with ludicrous abilities.

Also my opinion on efficiency and flow mod.If you have higher efficiency,why would you put on flow mod? Your abilities already cost less so its the same as having 100% efficiency and a flow mod.

Both sides have their ups and downs.If you go with streamline than your passive energy regen and energy pick ups will be much more useful but then the eximus units that drain you energy will also benefit more from that.On the other side if you have flow than eximuses will drain your energy slower but you will need to get more energy in other to cast.
Which is why i prefer to go for only efficiency and another useful mod instead of the flow mod. 

Sorry for the big rant xD just had to say it.

I'd been testing a bunch of builds over the weekend. I posted all of the variations in the thread linked below. Feel free to compare (most of the builds I have use either 3 or 4 Forma, though you need 5 Forma to have access to all of them simultaneously).

Honestly, with a build that you specifically say is used with Spellbind, the range is rather low. I've found that 160% range is not particularly reliable with Spellbind (but works fine with Lantern).