Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Quest?

(PSN)PNX_LumbeeTheGod

Question

11 answers to this question

you have to colect plants from earth ceres and venus

also make sure 2nd dreams completed or you cant do it

to start the quest you have to talk to new loka leader (female hitler)

she will give you a blueprint for a plant serum just complete the requrments and you will get titania 

after 8 hours per serum that is 

19 hours ago, (PS4)Lumbee6Savage said:

So i missed devstream today unfortunately because i was at work. Can anyone go over how to get The Titania Frame with having to purchase it with my hard earned plat?

Titania is out in PC only. and its related to New Loka. We will get it on the next update. 

Titania is currently only available on PC, she is not currently available on consoles.

When she is released on consoles, you can either buy her with platinum or progress through the Silver Grove quest to gather her parts.

Please note that the Silver Grove quest, requires the Second Dream quest to have been completed beforehand.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Darknesswolf12 said:

Do today Titania New Loka in Ps4? Or when is coming Ps4 for Titania?

They need to fix all prominent bugs so they can send it to Sony to certify it, so I don't know, maybe a few weeks?

In the interim, I'd recommend stocking up on Daylight and Moonlight Jade Leaf, Sunlight Threshcones, and Sunlight and Moonlight Dragonlillies. They are needed in decent quantities for the quest and Aura Farm, and can be farmed pre-Silver Grove. The rest of the plants won't be added to the tile sets until The Silver Grove update.

Specifically, you will need at least 6 Moonlight Dragonlillies, 2 Moonlight Jadeleaf, 2 Sunlight Jadeleaf, and 12 Sunlight Threshcone.

Edited by Gelkor