Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

There has appeared a new bug with matchmaking. When there is 1 sec left (countdown) mission doesn't start and everybody can't do a thing. Can be helped only with restarting game.

Has happend to me, has happened to my friends, has happened on the stream I've been watching.

Edited by Vol4ica_

Endo drops on Hieracon are still incorrect. I got 5x 15 this time, which is still a long way off what I should be getting.

End of mission summary: 5x15 + a 15 pickup equalling 90, where it should have been 415 in total

d53b092db5dc422a84b89dbc1cc0d7a4.png

Getting the drop after 200 Cryotic: 

80333da785d04c3a9168d1389b1a301e.png

Thats nice that you guys do updates and fixes...

But heres a bug... After update I cant scan FrostLeaf

psH9X86.jpg

EDIT: So I managed to scan them in other place, but in that specific place (Look at screenshot) I couldn't scan them.

Edited by DwayneWalsh

something seriously needs to be done about the lanturn target just rocketing-off in to space. the skill is basicly unusable in open area's as is please make it so that the target is lifted off the ground but stationary like getting lifted by vaubans ablility 

Edited by ExSovereign

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.

Heiracon Rotaton A gives 5x15 Endo, or 75 Endo. This equals 15 R0 common cores or 5 R0 Rare cores.

Before it would give 5xR5 Rare Fusion cores, which would equal 360 Endo, or 5x72 Endo. 

Heiracon Rotation A Fusion reward has been reduced by 80%. 

DirtyFragrantFugu.gif

Edited by Pyus
Patch Day Every Day