Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

there is no calculated time between the first attack for the new stance and the "pause" to calculate, you can't do the basic 4 E's because of it, which is the best looking part of the stances' combo's.  you guys should fix that.  Spam E as much as you want, you can't do it most of the time

how time soon I must wait for the bet has day games will resume t he
a new nomale I uninstall and reinstall the game tell me the same problem (the
download for is update its corrpues it again achaque Foit I start it :(

Edited by nuklux

A few small visual bugs I've noticed (may not even be bugs, it just doesn't seem like these are intentional!) nothing too major:

You can't color the tertiary color on the Koppra outfit to anything dark.  Dark colors yield mid tones, light colors are like looking into the sun.

Vestan Moss often spawns with large square chunks taken out of it.  I wouldn't think it was a bug (except for the regularity of the pieces missing), but the scannable area is often off to one side of where the visible texture is, making scanning a bit confusing the first few times you do it.

Anyway, lovely update, thank you so much for all your hard work!

Also, you can't use the charged shot  most of the time even after holding E after it does the first shot for the combo, especially with the redeemer.  you guys need to fix that or this stance is pretty useless, because if you can't execute the charge shot, or the really good (though basic) combo, what's the point?

I have found a glitch with frostleaf spawning.

I was able to get it to spawn for me, but when I had a specific person in my lobby, the frostleaf did NOT spawn. I was able to help him get around this glitch by loading the tileset, then inviting him in.