Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

Just now, LagMiaterioso said:

Confirmed. They're rewarding the amounts comparable to C3 fusion cores instead of the R5

Derelic Defense seems to have the same problem, if not worse, 10 endo as reward instead of 3x R5 cores

So we can't pause and view mission progress "normally" anymore by pressing the "P" key when going solo? Is this intentional? I can still pause the game by pressing ESC and viewing the mission progress there but i hate it that i have to steadily press down the P key to view whatever i might have picked up :(

I just went threw a tower defense  11 to 13  played threw level 25 end the game at level 25 the Host let in the middle of leave the game I got throw back in the tower died and lost all my reward I must had 5 relics and all kinds of loot . why did I exit with the rest of the squad?

thank you for your time.

celticmage2

steven_460@yahoo.com

A big thumbs up on the amount of content that came with Silver Grove. I needed those Titania animation sets in my life since the moment you guys showed them. A couple bugs I've encountered so far:

-Silva & Aegis with the Feyarch sword and shield skin, the shield sticks out perpendicular to the arm, and the weapon does not perform its holster shrink.

-Rakta Cernos with the Feyarch bow skin, texture issues on the bow part. Looks pretty cool tbh, but still weird texture stuff.

-The 'prefer overlay map' setting appears to be getting nulled out right now. Missions start with the corner map regardless of this setting's toggle.

-Staticor drawn (not in combat) grounds Titania's animation stances.

-Saryn Prime's skirt physics have flown out the window and are currently operating on what looks like intensely reversed gravity. 

It would be cool if fissure mission icons on the star chart matched the new ones you have next to them in the listings. 

Edited by SpaceBad

7 hours ago, Max7238 said:

The Archwing camera is still the oppressively close-up, flight-sim style one that in no way fits what Archwing is. And yet TItania apparently gets the classic Archwing camera for her ultimate! I realize a lot of work went into the new camera, but that still is no excuse for what it takes away from the experience. PLEASE roll it back to the old camera.

I agree!!! PLEASE roll back the archwing to the old fixed camera. It is so disorienting and no fun to play this current way.  The loot/container indicators no longer indicate properly as to if the item is up or down from your current orientation. We have melee targeting assist option, so why not have navigation assist option added for archwing. This way you can keep the new floating play for those who enjoy it that way and a toggle-able flight navigation assist for those who like it the original FUN way. Win-win for everyone!!!

Excavation no longer reward relics at fixed interval ? before it was 300-700-1100.... etc, now it is random, bug or intended?

and the credits rewards for drills is clearly nerfed, 2000 credits and 2500, wasn't 3000 the minimum we had before? i normally was getting a lot of 5000 credits rewards and didnt get any of them after patch

maybe the drop table of drills was changed ?

Edited by Xykox

First of all, to all members of DE:

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!!! [I Seriously love all updates relating Lore :D )

Secondly, a few points noticed:

01. When I saw Earth when logging in after the Update + Hotfix:

Spoiler

Skewed%20Map%202_zpsxxoaf1iw.png

Is it just me or have some Earth nodes (mission change aside) skewed to the left?

02.  Steve said in the recent Devstream (or so a friend says) that the Nightfall Apothic Imprint would appear in 'Objects' section of the Codex. Yet when I checked, it wasn't there. Has it been scrapped, or do we have to actually make one for it to appear? (And if so, for those who wish to hear the imprint again for clues on where to look (I really don't like spoilers), what do we do? My memory is not that good at all :( )

Edited by ShadowMark25
Forgot to add image.

Also, could we get an undo feature for the appearances section? And or move the Random and Back buttons further apart? I know it sounds stupid, but the number of times I've messed up an amazing colour scheme or random mix selection by hitting the random button again is embarrassing. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heads up: Sortie Season 9 starts tomorrow at noon ET! 

Fixes

• Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.

Not quite. Unless R5 core = 15 Endo. Getting 5 x 15 Endo.

Still need to fix:

- if I have option "prefer overlay map" selected, the overlay map not really prefered (I need to press M in mission just like that option is on "false")

- looks like we need tp have a free cursor while pressing Tab or P to see mission progress (cuz I cannot scroll now and so cannot see the bottom of items\mods lists)

I dont know if this is just me but ever since the update came out, my game has been trippy, like i usually press P to check progress but now i have to hold it, in order for the thing to stay up and when i let go it stop showing. Now theres the minimap, it literally covers certain space of my screen (depending what kinda grineer or corpus map it is and the angle im traveling from) i made sure i didnt press M, which toggles a bigger map kinda in the center of the screen. But i already knew that but the minimap looked like the "whole map" itself on the left side of my screen and its kinda irritating. Not only that, when i press P, my stats and other members in the squad stats dont even fit on the scoreboard, like the stats just go off out of the scoreboard, it just go on the side, and downwards, and when i scroll down, the stats goes upwards outta of the scoreboard. Same goes with the Clan Log. When i scroll down to see whats researching and need contribution, the words just go outta the clan log box. So yeah, i dont whether its me or someone else is having this problem...  I've also tried restarting my computer, and uninstalling the game and installing it back.

http://imgur.com/95hrALu - The Stats on scoreboard not fitting.

http://imgur.com/swvKv6c - The Clan Log not fitting in the box.

http://imgur.com/UZn159l - The Minimap not fitting inside the window.

http://imgur.com/OQavSAy - Look at my energy bar... it says 3 but yet shows its full.

Also another thing is when you reload your gun, the circling animation only moves half way. Then it stops half way and then somehow is fully reloaded. It doesn't even finish the circling animation on the crosshair when reloading.

Edited by ImpulsiveSurge
Tried to fix some mispelled or mistyped words.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heads up: Sortie Season 9 starts tomorrow at noon ET! 

kahrryO.pngFc9ygB3.gif

last 7 sorties : 

25 cores, 25cores, 25cores, 25cores, 25cores, 25cores , 4000 endo

there really should be some kind of system of time invested= reward with sorties, my &#! just got destroyed by straight up bad RNG and I don't like it 

Edited by Razyda777