Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

We also noticed the issue in Orokin Derelict Defense. Results we saw tonight: Rotation A gave 3 x 15 Endo instead of the equivalent of 3 x gold fusion cores, Rotation B gave 15 endo one time and another gave 10 endo. These definitely seem still broken.

8 hours ago, Alenkj said:

c3ZePO5.png

Nothing on the Itzals research?

(I already researched the Pox, these itzal parts are the last things I need to research and I'm not going to pay 7000+ Oxium for what should be 35 Oxium)

This please. And take a look at this while you're at it:

Thanks.

gNZq6uy.jpg

I am seriously annoyed on how DE change thing that already fine.

Can you look at this HUD on how the so called MINI MAP completely cover my screen? 

Come on DE.....if I need a BIGGER MAP I can just simply press M.

And I don't understand the reason it was change tbh...we have M already for Godsake.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heads up: Sortie Season 9 starts tomorrow at noon ET! 

Changes

• Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.
  • Removed an unintended Kogake from the Arsenal. *A script is in progress to refund those that purchased the weapon and to remove it from inventories. Script is complete!
  • Raptor’s Swarm Drones have been lowered to 5.

Fixes

• Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.
  • Fixed the Uranus Sabotage mission being uncompletable due to high water levels killing the panel.
  • Fixed incorrect Lotus end of mission transmission in The Silver Grove quest.
  • Fixed certain objects not showing up for Clients in The Silver Grove quest.
  • Fixed unreleased TennoGen items being visible.
  • Fixed the ‘The Silver Grove Bundle’ diorama displaying Banshee’s Soprana helmet details.
  • Fixed a case where Titania's Dust and Entangle aura hud buffs (from Tribute) wouldn't be removed when nullified.
  • Fixed a script error for Clients on mission failed End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed the Nova Asuri Bundle not including her helmet. *A script is in progress to reward the Nova Asuri Helmet to those who purchased the Bundle. Script is complete!
  • Fixed the receiving a prompt to uninstall mod when previewing leveling. The prompt will appear  once you click on apply fusion. 
  • Fixed Undying Will having its description value reversed.
  • Fixed the Operator Suit Collection diorama missing body parts.
  • Fixed Simaris offering Fusion Cores as a daily reward.
  • Fixed putting an emblem on Titania without any shoulder attachments will result in the emblem floating off of her shoulder.
  • Fixed some of Titania's buff icons not appearing. 
  • Fixed the Nova Visage metal tint appearing black.
  • Fixed missing and incorrect localization. 
  • Fixed a number of crashes and freezes.

the first fix is so importent!!! i was so sad 2 c the reward i got in the place i use 2 get 5*r5 cores ty so much!!!

2 hours ago, Razyda777 said:

kahrryO.pngFc9ygB3.gif

last 7 sorties : 

25 cores, 25cores, 25cores, 25cores, 25cores, 25cores , 4000 endo

there really should be some kind of system of time invested= reward with sorties, my &#! just got destroyed by straight up bad RNG and I don't like it 

Me still missing the bp ya. Did all the sorties every day. Maxed 3 R10 mods (links for kubrows).

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

Yeah I've got the same bug with Hieracon reward on Endo, and the reward of credit are lower. Furthermore, the cost to max a mod ( with core) raised of 33% ( 1,5m to 2m of credit), why is it not noticed in the patch message ? Can u correct this or explain this change ?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Megportal said:
  Hide contents

I still need the Latron Wraith BP!!! Why do I feel that this sortie season ends so soon?!! Is this just me feeling this way?

I have gotten only fusion cores for two weeks. Today Endo. And I just needed the Latron Wraith Stock...

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.

I notice the cost of the Bundle has dropped 50plat as well - making sure that will be included?

Edited by DarkOvion

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.

I brought the bundle, (so did my partner) which is now down to 190p (instead of 240p) and neither of us have gotten a refund of the difference? 

The new bullet dance stance mod doesn't work correctly. Pulling off any of the combo's/charge shot consistently is impossible. Most of the time it just defaults to a basic shot-to-melee combo. Would like to see this fixed soon since I really like the attacks it gives. Just a shame I can't use most of them. 

Found another rather annoying bug/glitch.  While doing a Spy Mission on Venus on the Corpus Tileset to confirm the low-end Endo collection, hit this part of the hallway.  Can't Wall Latch either side or bullet-jump to the other side.  The Warframe acts like it's fallen into a no-man's area and resets.  User(s) cannot continue for the spy module extraction.  

OiUAJwc.jpg

Time to add a nitpick...  So are we dissolving Mods to convert to Endo?  Or are we selling mods for Endo?  Because apparently, we're doing both...  (see screenshot)

kAJrTn4.jpg

I think you need to check the shading settings also for Earth: night.  While I like the misty effects that I'm seeing in this, it's very distracting when trying to complete the mission(s).  I have done no changes for video drivers and shading effects that would warrant this...  bizarreness.  

MVegEPy.jpg

Edited by MBaldelli
More to be added.

Just now, Terratriun said:

Yeah I've got the same bug with Hieracon reward on Endo, and the reward of credit are lower. Furthermore, the cost to max a mod ( with core) raised of 33% ( 1,5m to 2m of credit), why is it not noticed in the patch message ? Can u correct this or explain this change ?

Thanks.

One bug I've just now noticed (sorry if this has been pointed out already, been a little busy lately and thought I'd go and beat The Sargent this morning to get me to Ceres).  HOWEVER every time I go to fight The Sargent (either solo or with group) I get a minute countdown which then freezes around 23-19 seconds left.  I've tried 10 times, restarting the game each time.  

I'll just wait now for a hotfix for this :)