Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

Trying to start the Clem mission now freezes up the game. 

Endo drops everywhere are not equivalent to the the fusion core drops (unless anyone remembers getting r0 cores on every drop). 

Syndicate missions now give about half of what they are supposed to.

Manic no longer seems to appear @15 or 20 min -> no ash parts

Thief's Wit no longer works

The new raptor mission is really bugged, tried to do a 2 player mission of it i was server.  The shields never dropped for me, tried jumping trough them with the explosive about 10 times with no mission progress.  turns out I was completing the mission for my friend who showed 3/3 completions when I was at 0/3. He thought it was bugged because the extraction never came up.  So he tried taking the explosives and when he jumped in the pits the completions happened normally for me, and after he had completed 3 the extraction came up. 

Overall one of the most frustrating 45 minutes I have ever had with Warframe.      

I am truly sorry I spent any money on this game.

Edited by EngineSmith-Alexander

Some glitches I have found:

All alternate holsters are sometimes not loading fully in missions, example: Tonfa reversed holster selected, then customized; mission loads reversed holster with defaults

As host mission may count down to 1, then totally lock the user interface and require game end-tasking. No loading to mission, all other players report that mission went to 0 failed to start and interface reverted to "start timer" option on squad panel.

After gaining large amounts of Cryotic mission exit indicator may disappear, squad was thence unable to extract; all mission rewards lost, abandoning mission only option.

Alerts !STILL! sometimes fail to load, kick back to star map and completely refuse to select the alert (only the base underlying mission) until the squad is disbanded and reformed.

Banshee Soprana skin left butt cheek is deflated in many stances/motions. (How the heck did this one happen? Nothing in the patch notes should have done anything.)

On 19/8/2016 at 5:07 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

Heads up: Sortie Season 9 starts tomorrow at noon ET! 

Changes

• Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.
  • Removed an unintended Kogake from the Arsenal. *A script is in progress to refund those that purchased the weapon and to remove it from inventories. Script is complete!
  • Raptor’s Swarm Drones have been lowered to 5.

Fixes

• Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.
  • Fixed the Uranus Sabotage mission being uncompletable due to high water levels killing the panel.
  • Fixed incorrect Lotus end of mission transmission in The Silver Grove quest.
  • Fixed certain objects not showing up for Clients in The Silver Grove quest.
  • Fixed unreleased TennoGen items being visible.
  • Fixed the ‘The Silver Grove Bundle’ diorama displaying Banshee’s Soprana helmet details.
  • Fixed a case where Titania's Dust and Entangle aura hud buffs (from Tribute) wouldn't be removed when nullified.
  • Fixed a script error for Clients on mission failed End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed the Nova Asuri Bundle not including her helmet. *A script is in progress to reward the Nova Asuri Helmet to those who purchased the Bundle. Script is complete!
  • Fixed the receiving a prompt to uninstall mod when previewing leveling. The prompt will appear  once you click on apply fusion. 
  • Fixed Undying Will having its description value reversed.
  • Fixed the Operator Suit Collection diorama missing body parts.
  • Fixed Simaris offering Fusion Cores as a daily reward.
  • Fixed putting an emblem on Titania without any shoulder attachments will result in the emblem floating off of her shoulder.
  • Fixed some of Titania's buff icons not appearing. 
  • Fixed the Nova Visage metal tint appearing black.
  • Fixed missing and incorrect localization. 
  • Fixed a number of crashes and freezes.

since i down load this  new download i cant play it chashes when i start the gamee plasee help T_T

Will there be a fix for Glyph selection? I keep getting stuck on Glyph page after selecting a Glyph and cant do any other action. Need to ALT+F4 to restart.

I don't mind the restart but the problem is after selecting the Glyph and restarting, the Glyph wasn't event selected at all.

emm there is a problem with the archwing mission... at the mission that i need to get the harness blueprint on earth... there are no extractors to get the blueprint and finish the mission... i cant even find the extractors on the map the map has no marks on it. i checked it and that didnt happened only to me... that happened to another friend of mine in the same clan so its not a problem with me pls fix this because people were telling me that this problem started since the silver grove update and i want to complete the archwing mission because people were telling me that the archwing is really cool but i dont have to get it in order to go on with the story etc... so i hope you will fix this in the next update!!!

there's a problem with the starchart. missions selected by not host often result in: mission starting in 5..4..3..2..1 and that's it, nothing happens (can use chat, hoover the mouse and head of the frame follows movements, but can't exit the mission start scene where it's supposed to zoom in and start the mission), can only exit by alt f4

clanmember on the other hand (not host) can leave the vote/groupscreen with no problem

On 8/20/2016 at 0:14 AM, Montuoro100 said:

There is currently a bug where if you use Nyx's absorb augment and start absorb using a primary or secondary, then switch to melee, you'll be able to slide and jump while still in absorb. This might only happen while being host though, not sure.

I know it may have been unintended but I feel that they should implement that when you're using melee because it gets very hard to move in close to do damage if that isn't the case. However firearms should not have that benefit.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Working on a fix, thanks! :)

Are you still working on a fix for the wrong Endo drops on excavation missions? For example it sould be 5x 80 on Hieracon, but is only giving 5x 15 Endo; marginally less than the 78 Endo an R5 gold core is.

Hey DE. I found a glitch in where if you're using Titania & and a syndicate primary. Basically if you use  Razorwing for a extended amount of time and then switch it off you lose your ability to use your AOE burst and the meter disappears completely. please can u fix this? I'd really appreciate it.