Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

extractor and mission progress screen 'changes'

LSG501

Since the latest update, silver grove, I've had issues with the above mentioned in title.

I can't seem to get the progress screen to stay up when I press P in an event, I need to hold it down to keep it on the screen which prevents scrolling through lists like before... you can't check for things like dna scans if they're below the 'scroll cutoff'

Extractors don't seem to have a 'claim all' anymore, you need to go to each planet and claim individually.... and you need to remember which they are because theres no notification of which planet they're on.

Can we get the old versions back.

Edited by LSG501

On 20.08.2016 at 2:58 AM, LSG501 said:

Since the latest update, silver grove, I've had issues with the above mentioned in title.

I can't seem to get the progress screen to stay up when I press P in an event, I need to hold it down to keep it on the screen which prevents scrolling through lists like before... you can't check for things like dna scans if they're below the 'scroll cutoff'

Extractors don't seem to have a 'claim all' anymore, you need to go to each planet and claim individually.... and you need to remember which they are because theres no notification of which planet they're on.

Can we get the old versions back.

They should make like in CSGO - clicking anywhere on this screen activates mouse cursor and you can click, scroll, check out lists, e.t.c. while hold P button. Works just fine.

Inane changes.  Generally when changes come into play, gameplay Quality of Life should be improved.  Not hampered.

To see the mission progress and see what you've picked up now, you now need to [ESC] --> [View Mission Progress] before you can see and scroll the windows.

The [Claim All] for extractors removal.  Please give whomever who did this a smack.  It's not a nice change.

20 minutes ago, TaylorsContraction said:

You can still claim all, just don't be zoomed in on one planet to do so. That is zoom out of the star chart and hover mouse over extractor icon to claim all.

*Ack*

Seriously?  What an inane change... so damned well documented.

Cheers for the info though.  Appreciate it.

20 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

You can still claim all, just don't be zoomed in on one planet to do so. That is zoom out of the star chart and hover mouse over extractor icon to claim all.

So far, I don't find any ways of claiming all extractors for my game. (Using Xbox One controller and Steam Big Picture)
aU8uXIe.png

5 hours ago, Ditto132 said:

So far, I don't find any ways of claiming all extractors for my game. (Using Xbox One controller and Steam Big Picture)
aU8uXIe.png

welp you're using a controller, not sure how it works there. The method I described is how it works for PC using mouse + keyboard. In your screenshot you are lacking a UI element that appears for me in the lower right corner. Instead you have the invite / exit ui elements.

12 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

welp you're using a controller, not sure how it works there. The method I described is how it works for PC using mouse + keyboard. In your screenshot you are lacking a UI element that appears for me in the lower right corner. Instead you have the invite / exit ui elements.

Previously, there was a blue X button on the left side of the Invite button with the a text like "Claim all extractors" when not zooming into any planet.
And you will be able to claim individual extractor when you zoomed in on a planet by pressing Left Thumb Stick like below.
Now I have to press 2 button in sequence to claim an extractor and there are no indicators how many extractors are ready to be claimed.
H8FpSiR.png