Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Sabotage Stribog - Reward from Cashes

CiaoMua

Dear DE Team,

im about to farm the new stance mod "Bullet Dance". I did Stribog Sabotage in the Void. I searched all three cashes but at the missionreward screen there is one cache reward missing (propably some of the Endo).

TY

I found in several missions i've done all 3 caches but reward only 1 time 3. I never got a mod and 1 time i got no reward. what ever you do in orokin sabotage, you will never get a mod as reward. pls fix it.  :)

OKAY after 8 hours i got Bullet Dance. All is normal.

Edited by isthereliveonmars

11 hours ago, isthereliveonmars said:

I found in several missions i've done all 3 caches but reward only 1 time 3. I never got a mod and 1 time i got no reward. what ever you do in orokin sabotage, you will never get a mod as reward. pls fix it.  :)

OKAY after 8 hours i got Bullet Dance. All is normal.

Good for ya, never seen a mod drop yet and only twice have any of my runs shown 3 identified caches and 1 bonus cache.

usually even if you find nothing and team mate find 3 caches you should get 3 IDENTIFIED: items....

now most of the time i find 1 cache and only get 1 IDENTIFIED. it seem's reward is not working as before patch ?

so you need to solo those to be sure you get 3 caches?

i think its a bug....

2 hours ago, Sy5tem said:

usually even if you find nothing and team mate find 3 caches you should get 3 IDENTIFIED: items....

now most of the time i find 1 cache and only get 1 IDENTIFIED. it seem's reward is not working as before patch ?

so you need to solo those to be sure you get 3 caches?

i think its a bug....

Even when on solo you usually get 1 or two. Did quite a few runs solo today, and almost never got all 3 IDENTIFIED. Mostly it was just one. 

I ran this over 30 times by now after the hotfix 1 hit, I get random number of 1-3 identified rewards even every mission were 3/3 caches found and completed, over half of them only gives 1. I cannot understand nor identify what's causing this, I just gave up farming the new stance now.

I am experiencing the same issues as well.

...What's funny is that I don't remember this being a thing before the patch. Bad timing, perhaps.

If the missing cache rewards are actually Endo then they need to be marked as identified and the amounts raised considerably.