Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn prime - skirt bug, after patch.

DRAKULIN

Still an issue with SarynP. Skirt still weird and still interfering with syandanas.

I'm not sure about the Orphid skin. I haven't used it in quite a while and it looks OK, but maybe a bit floatier. Does affect the syandana slightly, but it's not clipping. Dunno.

I haven't noticed any issues with TrinityP and I've been playing her a lot lately. Business as usual, as far as I can tell.

Whatever causes the bug for Saryn Prime also seems to cause similar lifting problems for the Operator's new waist cloth items while using Saryn Prime. I originally thought it might be a separate bug, but after noticing that it works just fine while using other frames, I think there may be a connection.

10 hours ago, Nephi812 said:

Whatever causes the bug for Saryn Prime also seems to cause similar lifting problems for the Operator's new waist cloth items while using Saryn Prime. I originally thought it might be a separate bug, but after noticing that it works just fine while using other frames, I think there may be a connection.

Whoa... o. o

On side not they manage to tweak Nekros' physics in the last patch but not Saryn's which is kinda wierd...

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:45 PM, .Ebenezer said:

It's pretty ridiculous with the Orchid skin, haha.
2 pictures

My Saryn Orphid Skin and my Trin P are doing same as above, please fix this soon, not buying anymore delux skins until my skirts stop flying to my neck :( I understand that some tweaks were likely don't to fix clipping but skirts are very very busted now. This is worse, not better. Checked today and still broken, near two weeks now. Losing interest in playing, as Saryn and Trin are two of my favorite character to run. How long do we have to wait?

Bump! Please fix this, its been like this for a while now and it is highly annoying.  As a Saryn main this is really taking away from the joy of the game.  Who wants to constantly see the physics of their warframe's outfit freaking out? The Orphid skin is the worst offender of this physics bug.  It also happens every time in the cutscene of Saryn dropping from out of her ship and into the mission.  Her Orphid skirt just goes upwards and stays that way until I jump around multiple times to fix it.   -.-  

Also would be nice if the Syandnas had collision detection with Saryn's Orphid skirt because a lot of them clip right through them. This happens wiith a lot of weapons as well ( Orthos is a good example of this ) and it just really takes away from beauty of that outfit.

Edited by Azurein

On 8/31/2016 at 4:05 PM, Azurein said:

Bump! Please fix this, its been like this for a while now and it is highly annoying.  As a Saryn main this is really taking away from the joy of the game.  Who wants to constantly see the physics of their warframe's outfit freaking out? The Orphid skin is the worst offender of this physics bug.  It also happens every time in the cutscene of Saryn dropping from out of her ship and into the mission.  Her Orphid skirt just goes upwards and stays that way until I jump around multiple times to fix it.   -.-  

Also would be nice if the Syandnas had collision detection with Saryn's Orphid skirt because a lot of them clip right through them. This happens wiith a lot of weapons as well ( Orthos is a good example of this ) and it just really takes away from beauty of that outfit.

Oh man, i am sorry for you. I was going to play some saryn till i saw this bug for the first time just now and noped out of that idea.