Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros horus helmet

srry for being silent nekros prime grinding :P atm. i think the color of it is more like which zones are primary, secondary, tertiary and accent, and which part should be metallic. but now i just want to finish the overall look and then the color zones if we can call it like that after all we like different colors.

also the hieroglyphic i want something that exist in game thats why the detail contains orokin but if there is something in inaros quest that looks like hieroglyphic i will raplace them asap.

1 hour ago, Arcturus125 said:

okay i have saved the screenshots of the alt helmet and i have changed the colours using photoshop (the colouring isnt perfect cause i rushed it)

http://imgur.com/gallery/BCeL9

that what i think the colouring should be - keep in mind that the gold colour is intended to use PBR and be shiny :3

Remember though, you're supposed, for the best results, to use the same materials and shades as current Inaros.

It looks good but I have issue with the medallion on the top, I feel it distracts attention away from the other details of the helmet. Id say remove the medallion in order to let the other details of the helmet shine through and also to add a little simplicity to the helmet as with it, it could be considered 'too busy'.

On 8/20/2016 at 10:03 PM, Nox_Terminus said:

Looks a bit too much like Stargate's Jaffa helmets. Which could hamper your chances as I doubt DE wants to deal with copyright mumbo-jumbo.

now that you mention it, it does look a bit like the horus guard helmets but maybe it could work, we should just have to wait and see.

at least he didn't go for a look similar to the serpent guards which would have stood out like a sore thumb for me since im a stargate fan :P

• 4 weeks later...

OK sorry for not posting something new i ve been kinda sick, also it has been more work than i anticipated.

just i quick disclaimer: your info was very interesting im bit worry about the fact that helmet is very reminiscent of SG Jaffa helmet , never the less i will continue to work to finish it to at least show my interest towards the community and game.

also as amateur artist im doing my best but that might be not enough im aware of that, a pro is a pro, the tennogen artist are marvelous i wish to deliver something of that quality, and speaking of tennogen, as many of you can see from my profile icon im a console player, so... my goal is to donate the helmet(free of charge), the reason is very simple, money charge means that the content will be attached to steam and has little chance to come to consoles, but dont think is not selfish, in fact i just want to use my own creation simple as that, and all the people that might like it. this might sound horrible but i want to make it so is in baro inventory.

in the end is just wishful thinking DE might find it not suitable im ok with that

also im open to suggestion now cuz is the sculpt, so before texturing is easier to change, but that doesn't mean is not hard work

pst: sorry for my horrible grammar English inst my first language 

Spoiler

7ca3af29e8a08b299ab1b33da85e1269.jpg

Spoiler

91f3936a3786a78543dbb3599e136ba2.jpg

Spoiler

1923b31e84317919af35bfb8289557b7.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Frozenfenrir

5 hours ago, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

*snip*

Hide contents

7ca3af29e8a08b299ab1b33da85e1269.jpg

Hide contents

91f3936a3786a78543dbb3599e136ba2.jpg

Hide contents

1923b31e84317919af35bfb8289557b7.jpg

Absolutely love it! Was just about the comment that the sun-disk might be a bit unfitting for the Warframe universe so I'm happy to see you've already changed it :) 

Well done!

Edited by Leahzar

I was sure someday someone would make something like that with Inaros. Very good job, it's amazing.

Reminds me some fun moments with a certain universe, you know. Good old days.

EDIT : Ahah, of course im just the 144589 th person to post a picture like this. Sorry, will erase it if i can.

Edited by Stonehenge

1 hour ago, (XB1)Super Destroyah said:

but this new one feels like its missing some detail, or defining feature.

This new one is very good but the old helmet had the backpiece that the sundisk [glad its gone btw] was lying on.

This made the helmet more imposing imo. As you might see from the comparison below.

fbRNeQW.jpg?1

7BJ3bFu.jpg?1

Edited by Ascythian

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

ok, i will look into that, my main worry is that adding too many parts, the manual states that im limited to 5000 triangles that is roughly 2500 polygons, so trying to keep some parts simple or removing pieces.

You should be good, it doesn't look too crazy complex. Good job btw!