Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros horus helmet

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sooo ...

Whats the scoop? Iis it too much like other IPs and too similar to Egyptian lore to be accepted?

Or is there some other problems with this that prevent it from being finished?

I can see the clean crisp geo to be a problem in Warframe that likes a bit soft weirdness in there too.

On 23/2/2017 at 8:49 PM, Kuestenjung said:

I have a felling that this is not the one from OP.

...that occured to me as well...

Should check it out, would be a shame if someone ripped off a better work. Still, I think a helmet like this deserves a body skin to go with it. Will be following up on this though...

HI again ok i never posted again simply beacuase i was not doing any significant updates (also was sick during a month), and well took me a lot of time to make it happen(learning the skills), as you many have seen is already on steam, making some small changes then i will go on the quest to make the body skin, i mean quest cuz i dont know how to tackle that, technical speaking not ideas, so i will see what i get in that regard; becasue you  have to use the model of the frame you are only allowed to change the maps so getting a normal map the right way might be the hardest part

thanks for the patience is been a real travel to learn how to make stuff for a game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2016 at 0:31 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc

Very awesome helmet! Even my husband got thrilled to see it, now we expect to see it in game! :3

ADD: Any chance you might work on a whole body+helmet with this theme? <3

Since our payment systems function differently for these items

gQcbkCe.png

• 3 months later...
On 7/19/2017 at 7:08 PM, (PS4)Frozenfenrir said:

ok guys i dont like to talk about this much cuz im superstitious, and revealing too much of it.

just a glimpse for now so you guys know im doing something and the thing is alive so to speak. btw DE gave me a couple of critic so has change alot.

Hide contents

df3dcc97c188c61e910890a79647274c.jpg

This looks really nice. Keep up the good work.