The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best XP Farming locations please?

---No-Mercy---

Good evening everyone

i've heard that since Draco has been changed, the new possible farming locations are HELENE on SATURN or BEREHYM on SEDNA. 

If anyone has any experience on these could you please offer advice on these two? Or any other good XP farming locations? 

Many thanks in advance

PLEASE NOTE:

Please only comment if you have positive constructive polite and respectful feedback to share. I'm sure none of us are interested in flame wars, insults or trolling. I'm also a alpha player level 22 so calling me a "Draco Noob" will have little reaction from me. I play the game my own way and that's XP farming so please don't attempt insults telling me to play the game the way you want me too. Many thanks. 

I didn't try those 2 nodes but I'pm pretty sure they are not great xp places due to their planet lvl.

However the best "common" xp farming missions are all survival missions 30+ you do as 4 by always being in the shared range. Dark sector got a bonus kill xp but I'm not sure that infested are the best source of xp..

Moreover, but that's not a way you can plan, the real best missions for xp farming are "endless" missions in sortie full ox eximus. Those ones are pretty big.

End finally the best way to solo xp any weapon, even if you don't use them is farming spy missions (Pluto-Oceanum). If you only have 1 weapon equiped, doing the mission 10 times will rise it to lvl 30, 5 missions if you got a boost (that includes you don't active the alarm most of the time).

I've tried both and I have to admit that Helene, Saturn outperforms Berehynia, Sedna by a large margin, especially if you consider the amount of time. I went with a single, rank 0, melee, buffed with Rhino and my friend who "carried" with Ember Prime. It went from 0 to 30 in just under 10 waves with booster.

I'd say that Helene, Saturn is the place to go for easy and fast XP. I'd go as far as saying that it's better than any 30+ survival mission on the sole fact of the low level making it very easy and fast.

3 hours ago, Haskd said:

I've tried both and I have to admit that Helene, Saturn outperforms Berehynia, Sedna by a large margin, especially if you consider the amount of time. I went with a single, rank 0, melee, buffed with Rhino and my friend who "carried" with Ember Prime. It went from 0 to 30 in just under 10 waves with booster.

I'd say that Helene, Saturn is the place to go for easy and fast XP. I'd go as far as saying that it's better than any 30+ survival mission on the sole fact of the low level making it very easy and fast.

Also, if its the map I think it is (small, closed room; one tower in the middle, down low where the Defense coffin is, and every tower with bullet jump distance of every other) then this makes it strictly better for farming for several reasons:

-It is very hard to leave XP Sharing range (seriously, why is this limitation still a thing. Honestly, it just punishes players now, encouraging them to turtle up in a small area or choose, small crowded XP farming spots...once again, DE tries to stop a behavior...by introducing punitive action that goes on ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE that same behavior...)

-Enemies reach players faster, and because of crowded spaces, die to AoE in droves. 

The farming and the exp gathering is dependant on several factors, you should know them by now especially if you had draco unlocked before, as ceres was one of the hardest planets, meaning you did several missions to get there, so it is ecpected that you played essentially nearly all tilesets and gathered experience doing so.

I cannot tell you better options, current options or how to farm as it is expected at this point that you know where and how.

Still, since you are strugling i will give a few tips, altough i kinda expect you to take this as insult as some of things here are basic mechanics that you should have learned a long time ago.

•  enemy level and number of players hints at the number of enemies you need to face, there is a reason why mobile defenses and interceptions are so easy on mercury and are so packed on high level missions, in other words pick a mission that contains high level enemies and do it as a squad.
  •  play all tilesets and learn identifying them before doing a mission, so if you want a specific map you need to see if that map exists on high level, you are not going to play 20 missions to find out, instead you need to see the little image when you hover a mission and with that you need to identify the tileset.
  •  mission types, this is very basic, but you should know by now that interceptions offer a constant flow of enemies and only stop when the round ends, you can also make the rounds slower or faster depending on the captures you have, defenses and survivals also work well most of the time, it's a matter of preference.

How to farm? how to capture in interception? how you extend gameplay in interception? what is the team composition? What are the nodes exactly?

That you need to find out on your own, otherwise we will be playing the game for you at some point.

Edited by KIREEK