Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotary progress bars not functioning correctly

StallordD

This includes mission progress (ie. exterminate), focus bars, and reload animations.

The bar will fill completely far too early, and then stay at that point until the actual conditions are met (focus, reloading, etc.)

In the case of reloading, the bar will freeze at 50, then immediately snap to 100%, and remain there until the animation is complete.

For others, the bar seems to fill at 50% instead of 100%.

I'm having the same issue, it happens with progress symbol for syndicate procs on weapons too, as well as the UI always showing my energy as full, even when it's counting up or down, or nowhere close to full.

Edited by Daggerpaw1

This seems to happen to players running the game in Directx9. Switching to DX10 or 11 fixed the problem for me.

I also had this bug and on DX9 the lighting is stuck as the Fissure lighting (brighter with more bloom), which decreases performance.

7 hours ago, LimePixel said:

This seems to happen to players running the game in Directx9. Switching to DX10 or 11 fixed the problem for me.

I also had this bug and on DX9 the lighting is stuck as the Fissure lighting (brighter with more bloom), which decreases performance.

Hm I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure I'm on dx11, because I'm running on a pretty beefy rig. Could be wrong, though.

15 hours ago, LimePixel said:

8 hours ago, Phasedragon said:

Hm I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure I'm on dx11, because I'm running on a pretty beefy rig. Could be wrong, though.

Yup, I was wrong. I was on DX9, and activating DX11 fixed it. Thanks!