Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map & Energy UI Bug

_BranFlakes_

On 22.08.2016 at 8:45 PM, [DE]Glen said:

Thanks xkpaulo -- I finally have it! Fullscreen may be the other factor. I'm digging deeper.

@[DE]Glen It's still a problem on weaker PC, when playing on DX9 setting. So either we are forced to play on DX10/11 and loose frames, or play with bugged bars and map on face, which is even more noticeable on bigger maps. 

11 hours ago, Vortigaunt256 said:

The response from the support.... We do not help...

s8vvavYZ9PM.jpg

I'm not buying it. If that's the case, then why the problem was no existing before Silver Grove, but appeared after? Something in this update code messed up with UI.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, DE, look for those with computers rather weak.
We - the class of the poor, and can not afford a good computer. But we want to enjoy high-quality, good and interesting game.
However, this bug prevents us very much. We very much hope that you will depart from their amusing cases and improve one or two shader line.
Please make already finally what would the damn minimap does not get out on the screen.

On 9/24/2016 at 11:31 AM, Vortigaunt256 said:

Hey, DE, look for those with computers rather weak.
We - the class of the poor, and can not afford a good computer. But we want to enjoy high-quality, good and interesting game.
However, this bug prevents us very much. We very much hope that you will depart from their amusing cases and improve one or two shader line.
Please make already finally what would the damn minimap does not get out on the screen.

I'm going to assume English is not your first language.

23 hours ago, CastleFreak said:

I'm going to assume English is not your first language.

Yes, i'm Russian. 

And since I know English is not very good, I use Google translator.
In our community is useless to write about bugs... Do not help, and even insulted

From English into Russian texts he translates roughly similar. The meaning is clear, possible to communicate)

Edited by Vortigaunt256

23 hours ago, Vortigaunt256 said:

Yes, i'm Russian. 

And since I know English is not very good, I use Google translator.
In our community is useless to write about bugs... Do not help, and even insulted

From English into Russian texts he translates roughly similar. The meaning is clear, possible to communicate)

Alright, yeah. I understand now.

• 2 weeks later...

And so. The developers have paid attention to us!But instead of correcting a bug, they simply removed the posts. Indeed, why do we fix the game? Let these offsprings sit there and suffer!

Already I see their thoughts: "We do not know anything, do not want to know, we want to to show off things that only stronger will load your computer!"

Edited by Vortigaunt256

I filed a support ticket about this and was strung along for a week or so, and now it's been a few days and no more replies coming in to try and help. I think they are sweeping this one under the rug, atleast for now, if not forever.