Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map & Energy UI Bug

_BranFlakes_

I also have the minimap problem. Right after the titania update, I logged on and pressed m to check minimap. It used to cycle through 3 modes, max minimap size in the center and upper left, and small version of minimap on the upper left. But then it bugged out and switches only between two full size minimap modes. Which makes it hard to see much on the game screen.

Yes I really wish they would fix this quickly. It is REALLY annoying when trying to navigate, and even more annoying turning off map rotation to fix the issue.

The same with the reloading, charge shot circle. I have to listen to when the paris prime has its fully charged shot...its just different and I prefer a visual cue.

Crazy thing is... yesterday on the dev stream, Rebecca had the same issue. Not sure if she noticed, but I do not see how she didnt.

I am just happy I am not the only one.

Get on it DE ^.^

Syndicate weapon affinity symbols are also broken and always appear full

also, from

we can take that the life support wheel is also broken

plus other boundaries (like enemy portraits in the simulacrum) are also not respected by the game.

As per pointed out by LimePixel in this post:

I tried turning on directx 10 and it solved my ui issues

turning directx 9 on again restores the problems.

I'm having the same issues - energy bar and overlay map.  Also, the circular reloading animation on the reticle jumps from empty, then jumps to halfway, then jumps to full, instead of moving smoothly in a circle.  

Switching to DX10 fixes the problems, but i get better performance with DX9 on my setup.

Edited by owiero

The overlay map (the extended one) is being turned off all the time (and switching to the small boxed one) and the option to have the extended map by default is not working at all.

Even when manually switching ( pressing [M] with default bindings), the map is then being switched to the boxed version even during missions (ie: between defense waves).

2 hours ago, owiero said:

I'm having the same issues - energy bar and overlay map.  Also, the circular reloading animation on the reticle jumps from empty, then jumps to halfway, then jumps to full, instead of moving smoothly in a circle.  

Switching to DX10 fixes the problems, but i get better performance with DX9 on my setup.

3 hours ago, kingpt said:

Syndicate weapon affinity symbols are also broken and always appear full

also, from

we can take that the life support wheel is also broken

plus other boundaries (like enemy portraits in the simulacrum) are also not respected by the game.

As per pointed out by LimePixel in this post:

I tried turning on directx 10 and it solved my ui issues

turning directx 9 on again restores the problems.

Thanks for the DirectX fix i actually just upgraded my pc from like integrated graphics and i completely forgot about dx11 and 10. So i left mine on 9 (cuz ya know integrated graphics life) Thanks a ton so happy to not have that map all over my screen.

Ever since the update my energy bar always shows full and also my focus ability. it's not showing the cool down, like it should be. The update was done a few days ago so if you're asking me to restart. i've done it. 

Also can the tech crew check for missing items in my inventory? I was once logged out due to bad connection, then after I relogged My nikana prime blueprint disappeared. 

I hope this gets resolved. Thanks