Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword And Shield Danaus Skin Incorrect Placement On Silva & Aegis

TheHatedGravity

So, with the most recent update (Specters of the Rail Hotfix 1), I noticed that the deluxe weapon skins were now unlocked to weapon class type, not just a specific weapon. So, I thought I'd finally be able to use the sword and shield skin that came with the Oberon Feyarch Collection. But lo and behold, the skin didn't quite work properly. Here are some examples (images under spoiler):

Spoiler

vrYpmCK.jpg

PmmGAJe.jpg

el42PfX.jpg

So yeah, it's a bit of a jarring bug. Just posting it here so maybe someone will see it and fix it in the next hotfix. Fingers crossed, I kinda want to use this skin.

Edited by TheHatedGravity

There seems to be a bug when equipping the aforementioned skin in said weapon that leads to some very unpleasant visual glitching.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749327259

Sometimes it'll show up in the correct position but in the "open" state.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749333631

Please let me know if you need more details, or if there is a way to fix this and I don't know.

Thanks, DE. ^^

I know, Same. I've put a post in and others have, from what I've found , 2 , others.... They chose to fix hoods with the hotfix, which are free, instead of this skin, which costs money :P..

What weapon IS it intended for? As I can't see any other sword/shield.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't heard anything on a fix for this yet, but I've found another intriguing glitch when you equip either of the dual sword deluxe skins from the Sary and Loki deluxe packs on the Prisma Dual Cleavers. That one seems to make the Prisma Dual Cleavers texture wrap around the skin mesh. Does not look pretty, I'll be making a post on that eventually.

DE really didn't roll out the change to deluxe weapon skins well.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...