Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Konnstruct

No, I don't want gunblades to this game.

Who am I kidding, ofcourse I do!

Edit: Why not merge the melee weapons and guns?!

It has been bugging me that given how more useful the guns are, melee weapons are often left unused. But if melee weapons came with ability to fire, then you'd be using melee weapons all the time, for melee and ranged fights!

Edited by Kaiku

Today the developers added in the gunblade, subsequently, everyone thought they were playing a JRPG and were completely convinced to bring swords to gun fights, even though it wasn't really practical to do it in the first place.

I mean come on guys, how many shots could you really fit in that sort of thing. And the gun wouldn't be able to spit out that much damage, seeing it only being a handgun.

You already have swords that flash out in the blink of an eye, and you can shoot directly after swinging it.

This concept is silly and you know it.

Today the developers added in the gunblade, subsequently, everyone thought they were playing a JRPG and were completely convinced to bring swords to gun fights, even though it wasn't really practical to do it in the first place.

I mean come on guys, how many shots could you really fit in that sort of thing. And the gun wouldn't be able to spit out that much damage, seeing it only being a handgun.

You already have swords that flash out in the blink of an eye, and you can shoot directly after swinging it.

This concept is silly and you know it.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why we can't have nice things....

If LP2 was able to fit a 30 round magazine into a weapon (granted the sword was a laser) why can't Warframe do the same? I don't know about you but the concept of combining a gun with a sword always fascinated me.