Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Luna Pitchers not spawning *Possible Bug* Need input!

DiBBz

so as of last night ive done a couple of runs on lua ranging from crossfire mission and to capture which i had done around 7-8 runs before heading off to bed.. but to my surprise ive not encountered a single pitcher yet... and what i mean by that is actually no pitchers spawn!

reading info and feedback from people on reddit and what not. if the pitchers are actually as common people make it out to be and spawn in mass quantities i should of at least seen a couple by now. but it seems that not the case

every public match ive been in and 1 friends only match that i solo's ive not seen a single pitcher what so ever. my mission play times have ranged from anywhere from 8-16 mins ive scoured the entire map and every inch of nook and cranny!

im now at the point that im debating if ive encountered a bug that has the complete inability to spawn pitchers! im now at the 15-16th run mark and still not encountered any.

now im now looking for feedback and input on peoples experience with getting them to spawn in your mission. looking for things such as!

-How many runs have you done

-How long did it take for you to encounter them (only if you had to do multiple runs)

-how many did you find in your mission

Regards

-A very annoyed and disgruntled Player

Edited by DiBBz

im pretty sure DE were extremely lazy in implementation of Plants in general, so some tilesets or combination of maps simply do not have them AT ALL. Specifically as far as i remember yesterday, if u spawned on Lua Node where Level starts crumbling at the start and violently shaking, u will not get pitchers spawn anywhere at all. Same limitations for other nodes like for frostleaf i went for Ambulas node and found plenty of stuff near cliffs there.