Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest: Extraction on Earth

Elki

I have tried to launch the Mantle excavation mission to unlock the archwing harness blueprint several times (four I think) and each time there were no extractors anywhere. I also tried in a public party and got the same result.

It's quite annoying in itself but I need to complete the quest to get to the next planet as well, so, yeah.

=====

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Merged all related threads here! This will be fixed next hotfix guys. Sorry for the progress stopper :(

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Added note on upcoming hotfix

Yea same here. I was trying to get the odanta wings but the extractions with some friends of mine and they wouldn't spawn. I tried one last time and got pugged into a group. same thing happened again. but oddily enough after the squad leader aborted i got my odanta wings. so i tried for the next step and still no extractions

Edited by rwmfleming

So I've done the Orokin mission, then got sent to Venus to get the wings, done all excavations, got the wings and some extra Cryotic. Then I got sent to Mantle on Earth to excavate the Harness (extract the odonata harness blueprint), but there are no excavation points. There are no mission markers on the map and I ran around the entire map, nothing. Am I doing something wrong or this this bugged?

Hello everybody. Today I went ahead to complete the Archwing Quest cause I was to the extraction point...and when i got into the mission there was no waypoint nor an objective. So I ended up wondering around the map for 20 minutes when i finally decided to leave. Is this a bug due to the update yesterday? The only sure thing is that its not only me since there was a ton of players complaining about it in the chat.