Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving synthesis reward

ScoutInTheNight

yep just finished my last target from pre now too, and it lets me select dialogue to complete repeatedly, but never actually complete or rewards.

then again i also have a syndicate quest in the tab board on the starchart where the node on the map has no syndicate mission matching it, and launching via the tabboard gives me the base mission on that node instead.

(relaunches and checking files and no dice. haven't tried abandoning yet because argh).

think its going to have to go in the bug list for the next hotfix.

4 hours ago, steelblueskies said:

yep just finished my last target from pre now too, and it lets me select dialogue to complete repeatedly, but never actually complete or rewards.

then again i also have a syndicate quest in the tab board on the starchart where the node on the map has no syndicate mission matching it, and launching via the tabboard gives me the base mission on that node instead.

(relaunches and checking files and no dice. haven't tried abandoning yet because argh).

think its going to have to go in the bug list for the next hotfix.

I was going to just abandon the quest, since it's been over 24 hours and DE hasn't even acknowledged it's a problem, but once you have your scans you can't abandon the quest.  So we're stuck like this until they eventually fix it.

yep, same issue. before the last change to endo I recieve a synthesis target. then I try to complete the mission, I get the congratulatory text, but no actual reward.  It also hasn't cleared the mission, so I won't be able to get a new one after the reset.