Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudafloat

Cephalon Simaris stuck daily bug

Since yesterday I haven't been able to turn in my cephalon simaris daily, its stuck on "4/4 Chargers Talk to Simaris" but every time I talk to him he just tells me to come back later, I can neither turn it in nor get a new daily.

me too ; i've the same problem; i've finiched the quest ; but i still blocked, not cool.

so for a new warframe titan....... and more , i can survive !

Thanks for all teams  

same here. i completed the task then i went to simaris' room and chose "i complete the task" i didn't get anything and it still there. hopefully it's fixed soon. thanks

I've finished Cephalon Simaris's daily task but i'm unable to claim the rewards, it simply shows that i should return the other day for the next task, anyone else having the same problem?

Same here.

When did everyone accept the synthesis task? I know I did before the update, before the changes from fusion cores to endo. Maybe it has something to do with the fusion core rewards not being properly converted into endo?

Please fix this DE.  I was going to just give up and ask for a new synthesis, but once you have all the scans you can't.  I'm now stuck, unable to turn in my target or ask for a new one.

Bump. I, too, have an older daily that I can 'turn in' over and over (giving me the dialog for finishing it without any reward or completion), which means I cant take on any more dailies until this is fixed.

I am also having this issue, I think I started before the update, and when I try to turn in, He does his normal dialogue when turning in, but I get no rewards. Glad to hear I am not the only one experiencing this.

On 8/21/2016 at 4:58 AM, NanoFox006 said:

Same here. I think this bug appear if you take quest before titania update and finish after update.

Sounds like sound thinking but I'm pretty sure I had done this and had no issues, unless it's just not happening everybody