Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Original Lotus symbol missing from glyphs

Krjal

With the introduction of glyphs (which I love) the original Lotus symbol was lost and I'd like it back to show my support for the Lotus and pride in where Warframe has come from.

The new, tacky franchise logo really doesn't have the same feeling in-game. It lacks all the meaning and emotional impact of the actual Lotus symbol. I don't mind, of course, that the franchise logo is kept around but missing this symbol or removing lore-linked symbols from the game seems like it might be an accident.

eVFxjmc.png

I'm still using the original grey profile icon in-game (forums used to be space Excal). I thought the spray would be a cut out version of this symbol but instead it's an Excal chibi. Not much to complain about but it doesn't exactly make sense.

Hopefully we can also get the Og desktop icon. My laptop still uses the old icon for some reason (the game is up-to-date) but I like it more then the newest one.

warframe.png

Edited by Postal_pat

I also vote for the Lotus symbol to come back.

I understand all the merchandise stuff uses a new stylized one, but come on, that one should always remain in the game as the Lotus own symbol of identity. It just screams Orokin!

It's like destroying the Hayden Tenno symbol at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...