The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo value per 1 plat math.

So here is something I did while being lazy in Larunda. 256 r5 cores are needed to rank up the last rank of a primed mod. So is 20480 endo. 256 r5 cores = 20480 endo. I am doing my math with the info that someone gave me that they bought 5 r5 cores for 3 plat. So 256r5 cores devided by 5 cores per set is 51.2. 51.2 sets * 3plat is 153.6 plat to buy 256 r5 cores. Which means 20480 endo is worth 153.6 plat.  20480/153.6 is 133.33333 endo per 1 plat. Round that down to 133 endo per 1 plat. This information could be very wrong because I don't know the average price that was for 5 rank 5 cores. Hope you enjoyed and hope this helps whenever we get to trade endo. 

EDIT:This might be in the wrong topic sorry if it is

EDIT2: My memory about the 256 cores could be wrong. Memory is very unreliable. Please tell me what you remember for the exact number to fill the last rank of a primed mod

Edited by Mr_bunny
2 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

80 endo = R5 fusion core = 1 plat

Well that is assuming you buy a r5 core for 1 plat. Which very well could be the average. I just did the math with the first price for 5 cores I got which was 3. So really unless I had the average price it could be either or.

Edited by Mr_bunny

Just saying, it is pretty pointless to use conversion rate to calculate the current endo value because it was 1p per core because that was the minimal req.amount to trade and the mod couldn't be boosted. The factor of farming amount and how it is considered a resource which can be boosted with resource booster or smeeta boost[ correct me if DE remove it from the list of resource that can be boost on the newer patch-up] should be considered as well. 

14 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Just saying, it is pretty pointless to use conversion rate to calculate the current endo value because it was 1p per core because that was the minimal req.amount to trade and the mod couldn't be boosted. The factor of farming amount and how it is considered a resource which can be boosted with resource booster or smeeta boost[ correct me if DE remove it from the list of resource that can be boost on the newer patch-up] should be considered as well. 

You are right about that. Boosters will affect that. Though at this point I probably shouldn't try to account for the average amount of endo that a boost will supply you with. That depends on the most commonly used warframe (which I don't know) and how often a kavat is used (I don't know the %) and how much of that endo is actually picked because now it has a display on the map at all times as far as I've experienced. And the fact that before only rare cores were sold. Now all cores will be sold too... Now that I think about it this is much more complicated.

1 minute ago, Mr_bunny said:

You are right about that. Boosters will affect that. Though at this point I probably shouldn't try to account for the average amount of endo that a boost will supply you with. That depends on the most commonly used warframe (which I don't know) and how often a kavat is used (I don't know the %) and how much of that endo is actually picked because now it has a display on the map at all times as far as I've experienced. And the fact that before only rare cores were sold. Now all cores will be sold too... Now that I think about it this is much more complicated.

yes, that's right. The worst part is that the limiter of trading amount is gone.