Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Raid School Bus

TGDM

3 hours ago, ImagoMortis said:

Well, that is one thing I thought I would never see. I'm interested on that. I have one year of game, MR (almost) 20 and have done Raid 2 or 3 times. I spent most of my time in game testing new builds, this might help new players. How many raids are done in a day? Or what time of the day you usualy do the raids? Just one thing.. english isnt my native language so I might have problems to speak.

There are raid groups being made at all times of the day now so you should be able to find a group whenever you feel like it!

It's okay if English isn't your native language. Join in and see how it goes!

New event going on for the Pedestal Prime weekend!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Do you need Credits in a hurry to be able to buy some Pedestal Prime?

Are you feeling intimidated by tiggidm's webm?

Do you wish you could literally throw Credits out the window and buy >150 million worth of DNA Stabilizers by accident?

Are you tired of being poor?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

LOOK NO FURTHER! THE WARFRAME RAID SCHOOL BUS IS HERE TO HELP!

JDSVv9l.png

We'll be hosting and streaming runs for as long as we can until Baro's departure tomorrow! You can view the stream here: Twitch.tv | YouTube Gaming

Join us on Discord to get in on the fun & farm! — Warframe RSB

Why play the Trials?

With less than 24 hours remaining between now and Baro's departure, you need to get those Credits *fast*. The Law of Retribution can pay out upwards of 150,000 Credits *per run and without a booster!* Not to mention that there is a very good chance you'll find plenty of Rare/Reinforced Containers and earn yourself a 30/60 (stacking) Credit booster, too!

For about 20 minutes of your time you can walk away with over 300,000 Credits. Oh, and a chance of 1 of 20 Arcane Enhancements for your first run of the day which can provide great boosts to your loadouts or a nice sum of Platinum.

What's the catch?

There is none! If you can supply keys it will be greatly appreciated, but these runs are a service for players to take advantage of.

If you want to learn more about the Raid School Bus and join us, refer to this Megathread which details who we are and what we do. But for now, just know that we are your **best** option at farming a whole lot of Credits in a hurry!

How long does a raid generally take? I'm usually on in the wee hours of my AM (aus) which I believe is breakfast time in DE land so I'd need know if I'm gonna be stayin up with the roosters. I've always played alone or with 1 or 2 others so I've never got to do one of these. There'd likely be 2 of us, not new players (both MR 22) just not "experienced in raids" so therefore told to p.o when we even TRY to get into a random one via recruiting lol. The cons of mostly solo or duo warframe life.

Can I join? I've been playing Warframe for almost 4 years but I played the trials only a few times (MR21). I have done LoR a few times now. I never did JV. I know what I'm suppose to do in LoR but I'm not very good at it. My main problem is that it's hard to find people who want to do it. I need practice.

7 minutes ago, RyBone said:

Can I join? I've been playing Warframe for almost 4 years but I played the trials only a few times (MR21). I have done LoR a few times now. I never did JV. I know what I'm suppose to do in LoR but I'm not very good at it. My main problem is that it's hard to find people who want to do it. I need practice.

Please do! We love getting new players in and helping them out. In fact, if you're on right now I might be starting up a bus in ~20 minutes for JV before I start hosting the Credit farming binge runs again. Ping me once you're on the server!

2 hours ago, Zanchak said:

How long does a raid generally take? I'm usually on in the wee hours of my AM (aus) which I believe is breakfast time in DE land so I'd need know if I'm gonna be stayin up with the roosters. I've always played alone or with 1 or 2 others so I've never got to do one of these. There'd likely be 2 of us, not new players (both MR 22) just not "experienced in raids" so therefore told to p.o when we even TRY to get into a random one via recruiting lol. The cons of mostly solo or duo warframe life.

It depends. TLoR usually takes between 20-30 minutes for noob groups but if you're in a run with mostly experienced players you can expect it to be closer to the 15-18 minute range. TJV has a much wider range — experienced groups (without exploits) can be done in under 25 minutes, but the school bus runs designed to teach new players can last up to 60 minutes. This group exists because all of our experienced players were sick of people enacting the elitism you're describing. Join us and get in on the fun!

1 hour ago, TGDM said:

Please do! We love getting new players in and helping them out. In fact, if you're on right now I might be starting up a bus in ~20 minutes for JV before I start hosting the Credit farming binge runs again. Ping me once you're on the server!

It depends. TLoR usually takes between 20-30 minutes for noob groups but if you're in a run with mostly experienced players you can expect it to be closer to the 15-18 minute range. TJV has a much wider range — experienced groups (without exploits) can be done in under 25 minutes, but the school bus runs designed to teach new players can last up to 60 minutes. This group exists because all of our experienced players were sick of people enacting the elitism you're describing. Join us and get in on the fun!

Sounds good, Ill poke my friend about it, he'd likely be interested in both, I unfortunately doubt I could do TJV nowadays cause archwing makes me so sick lol. Cheers for the reply :)

Pretty nice idea this is. I was very very tempted to join a raid run with you guys, and I got up to the point of joining your server and trying to figure out Discord. I wanted to not only farm some credits (*cough*pedestal prime*cough*) but to also get the raid emblems and some arcanes since I've actually never done them before despite me being quite a warframe veteran. But then when I was lost in Discord and started watching your stream I was reminded of just how much of a damn hassle it is to run Raids. Too many puzzles, too many invincibility-stages, too little clear guidelines or explanations, enemies that are too high-leveled, a lot of tenno, a lot of special effects... It's just way too much chaos for me in general.

In addition to that, I find Discord (and similair programs like teamspeak) to be very confusing and complicated when it comes to the UI. But I could see if that's just me, since I only ever used Skype before.

So I will have to decline for Raids unfortunately, at least until DE makes them better... But anyway, it still doesn't take away that doing something like this is a pretty good idea. Good luck to you all!

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 1:50 PM, Zerathos_Dagon said:

... But then when I was lost in Discord and started watching your stream I was reminded of just how much of a damn hassle it is to run Raids. Too many puzzles, too many invincibility-stages, too little clear guidelines or explanations, enemies that are too high-leveled, a lot of tenno, a lot of special effects... It's just way too much chaos for me in general.

In addition to that, I find Discord (and similair programs like teamspeak) to be very confusing and complicated when it comes to the UI. But I could see if that's just me, since I only ever used Skype before.

So I will have to decline for Raids unfortunately, at least until DE makes them better... But anyway, it still doesn't take away that doing something like this is a pretty good idea. Good luck to you all!

Yeah, I can empathize with why the raids are a bit off putting for many players. We're here to try and lower the barriers of entry and offer people a comfortable way of learning how to complete them with ease. We were all new players at one point, too! It takes a few minutes to play around with Discord to figure out how it works, but it's been pretty great for our userbase of players ranging from tweens to grandpas!

I get why some players (like yourself) just don't want to put up with that hassle, though. Playing video games is supposed to be fun, not work :p Thanks for the well wishes!

19 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I hope I can hop on next time JV is working. I REALLY want to learn stage 3, but the map is so confusing and all the speedrunners don't want to wait outside playing tennis while I stumble around the room

Speed run groups are not designed for teaching unfortunately. Since the server has grown so much, we've been trying to keep things active for everyone and the speed runners are a part of that. You might be able to learn more in a normal run, but you should definitely look for a school bus on the scheduled days. Try sending a DM to one of the JV veterans to let them know you're interested in a bus and we'll try to work out something for you...

... but JV is in a nearly unplayable state right now after the update.

• 2 weeks later...

KqSw6Aj.png

We here at the Raid School Bus want to say thank you, to all of you, for being a part of the community. 3000+ users! And that's not some inflated number — our admins like to purge inactives on a regular basis to ensure we have an accurate reading. It's been amazing to see how much the server has grown in the past few months. From an Official Community Spotlight to the direct involvement from Digital Extremes following a call to action about the current state of the Trials. You have all been a part of making Warframe the great game that it is. You've all been a part of making the RSB the great community that it is.

To celebrate 3000+ users, we're going to be hosting a special streaming event on December 17 with special guests, prizes, and a whole lot of fun. We'll be posting a more formal announcement about it next week so you can expect to hear more soon. In the mean time, feel free to join us on Discord and get in the game to run some Trials!

Hey guys, I've never done JV because everyones an elitist it seems.  Since it came out people had already run it like 2 or three times and required everyone to have completed the first part, that I never got a chance to do.  Ever.  So I went ahead and added Venn2 to my friends list so I can further do stuff.  I also generally ahve a more balanced mix of frames, I do have a Vauban prime, I dont however have any augments for him, and my max power range is 145% and my max duration is like 160 some.  I dont have all the mods required to max out stats, as I never got the farming groups to get them, or have just generally been massively unlucky.  I figured I'd still leave something here to ask for help.

12 hours ago, TrueMoonSlumbers said:

I figured I'd still leave something here to ask for help.

You'll find more information/resources available on the Discord server plus a bunch of people that can answer your questions right away!

35 minutes ago, Wearnopanties said:

How do I sign with you guys?

Simple: Join the Discord group!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ChaellExE said:

IM am interested in participating and have been wondering on which time you play? 
My timezone is GMT+1

You can find people at all times of the day on the RSB Discord server. Join it to start raiding!

Wow, didn't know such generous community exist. Always wanted to join a raid but never had the opportunity to do so since i am more towards of a solo operative Tenno. After my brother joined me in playing Warframe, it spark my interest to play trials. Will take this opportunity to join your community when I done with researching trials run.