Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Raid School Bus

TGDM

On 6/20/2017 at 6:07 AM, EliteStrike1 said:

Same. It seems to have an awful ui on mobile.  Joined the channel but can't see anything or what to do next.

you can always download it for pc, just go to thier website and follow the prompt. if you need help with it most people would be happy to help you out

1 hour ago, Licitaqua said:

you can always download it for pc, just go to thier website and follow the prompt. if you need help with it most people would be happy to help you out

PC is probably the best way to use it... and probably how you should be using it if you're participating in voice chat, even if only listening in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Reaver_X said:

i would really like to start doing raids, i aint go nobody to do em with tho :(

Join the Raid School Bus and find a group there! If you're completely new and want to learn how to run them, we have a bunch of video guides (in the OP and on the resources page of the discord). If you just want to join a random group to run them with that's fine too.

• 3 months later...

Hi. I am kinda new to discord as well. I saw a few chats of closed ones that are raiding. But don't know how to contact players in the server to join the raid. 

P.S: I don't know yet to connect a mic to the discord. I have JBL E340T Headset and another JBL wired headset 

My IGN is PBR007

• 1 month later...

My farewell message to the awesome community called Warframe Raid School Bus.

Long ago I wanted to farm Ash pieces. Checked on forums which was the best way to get them and found out that they were a very common drop on raids. Raids? Does WF even have raids? And then I started searching for info. And then I found out about Warframe Raid School Bus. I decided to give it a go and… wow! One of the most amazing communities I’ve been in since I started gaming. Had tons of fun, met lots of new people and decided to make WF “my” game. Meanwhile, I played and talked with people from all over the world, got used to accents from distant countries and practiced my rusted spoken English. It was fun in so many levels.

Today, DE killed raids and, with them, my love for this game, that was already fading away. I want to thank my fellow raiders for all the runs – speedruns, spodruns, 8x nidus, 8x rhinos, 8x oberon (well, that sucked), Fashionframe runs and all that. DE’s current approach to the game is the opposite of what I expected, so I am moving on. Might be coming back for a couple of hours with friends every once in a while, but WF is not “my” game anymore.

I don’t regret having supported DE while I enjoyed the game. I don’t regret having supported the great Tennogen artists. I don’t regret the thousands of hours I dedicated to this game (2954 according to Steam). It was fun. It was a lot of fun. But, at least for me, it isn’t fun anymore. DE got lost somewhere in the way. It isn’t the first time and I hope they wake up before making it the last time. We’ll see again. Maybe. Thank you all for having me.

• Like 1