Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Raid School Bus

TGDM

2 hours ago, HunterIZ said:

Wow, didn't know such generous community exist. Always wanted to join a raid but never had the opportunity to do so since i am more towards of a solo operative Tenno. After my brother joined me in playing Warframe, it spark my interest to play trials. Will take this opportunity to join your community when I done with researching trials run.

While we appreciate (and encourage) your efforts to research the Trials prior to joining, you're free to join in without having to do so. Now more than ever, the RSB has an excess of experienced players and not enough newcomers to teach! We have this terrible habit of transforming the inexperienced into knowledgeable veterans in a few runs ;)

4 hours ago, TGDM said:

While we appreciate (and encourage) your efforts to research the Trials prior to joining, you're free to join in without having to do so. Now more than ever, the RSB has an excess of experienced players and not enough newcomers to teach! We have this terrible habit of transforming the inexperienced into knowledgeable veterans in a few runs ;)

Cool. Will join as soon as possible :)

14 hours ago, GameKingMike334 said:

LoL >.< never did raid before in warframe something tells me that iam gonna try this out asap

You're the exact type of person we're hoping to see join!

The RSB is a great community and shows just how fun the Trials can be. Hope to see you soon!

Never finished a raid due to teammates leaving but been meaning to do it eventually.

MR 21.....  

Just saw this post and it seems interesting. Me and my friend have been trying to invite/get invited to retribution but no one joins.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 8:14 PM, Db0ys742 said:

Never finished a raid due to teammates leaving but been meaning to do it eventually.

MR 21.....  

Just saw this post and it seems interesting. Me and my friend have been trying to invite/get invited to retribution but no one joins.

There are lots of people with different timezones. I'm italian Lulz.

Next time ping me or other veterans. We always help newcomers !!:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/01/2017 at 5:01 AM, Capn0verkill said:

Just finished my first LoR followed by LoR NM with the help of these guys. Such an amazing community, looking forward to future raids!

Keep raiding with us!! :) The all purpose behind this is to get all of you into raids, and get those Creditttsssss and Arcanes! :)

the link will only work if you are already logged onto a discord account in your web browser, once you do it will open the server and prompt you to download the app for whichever system you use.

if it still does not work after that try logging off then logging back on checking the option to remember password

Edited by Licitaqua

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imo, for JV Octavia would be pretty nice with the tight spaces and amount of killing required.

For LoR, workable yes but would not go so far as to say pretty good.
The best enemy in LoR is a hard CCed enemy. Ideally enemies should not be attacking period. Ivara can also cloak allies and sleep enemies (G3 included)

14 hours ago, Trizion said:

I suppose Octavia would be pretty nice for raids considering how much support she can bring along with her buffs + forcing enemies to attack her Mallet.

The stealth is neat and the damage buff is neat, but the range required for the invis is not reliable enough and the damage only affects IPS. Strongly recommend against Mallet, even with an extinguished key, in LoR. Also only being able to deploy one generally means you're not going to gave the same coverage as something like Vauban. Luxury slot for sure. More useful in JV.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this still a thing? I am in the Discord server but it talks about going into #botspam and #raid-recruitment and I see neither of those channels.

Update: I had to go to #registration and type: /rank join member . Now I see more!

Edited by Kaged42

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

MR 22 here, started last summer and just recently I found myself wondering what is left for me to do in this game, which I still don't want to stop playing =] Obviously I'm still missing a few items for the collection and I'm constantly experimenting with builds, however what I actually think I need is a new challenge.

..and then I remembered about the Trials and this community. I hope it's still active, as I plan to join this weekend. I will do the prep work on Friday evening and will try and join Discord during the weekend. My timezone is UTC (GMT) + 2 and I have time to play mostly during weekends and evenings.

2 hours ago, brokentool said:

Hi all,

MR 22 here, started last summer and just recently I found myself wondering what is left for me to do in this game, which I still don't want to stop playing =] Obviously I'm still missing a few items for the collection and I'm constantly experimenting with builds, however what I actually think I need is a new challenge.

..and then I remembered about the Trials and this community. I hope it's still active, as I plan to join this weekend. I will do the prep work on Friday evening and will try and join Discord during the weekend. My timezone is UTC (GMT) + 2 and I have time to play mostly during weekends and evenings.

Still very much active, no need to prep anything before joining :)

thanks a lot guys, I just wanted to make sure. and by prep work I meant watching the video in the OP, joining the Discord server and so on

can't wait, to be honest =]

Edit [14-06-2017]: Registered a couple of days ago =) Tomorrow (Thursday) I have the day off so I plan to do my first trial

Edit [18-06-2017]: Was finally able to join a trial. Went smooth, got Arcane Trickery, maybe because I played Loki :clem: 
Bus Driver was awesome, definitely glad I joined here.

Edited by brokentool

• 2 weeks later...