The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

Greetings :)

I'd Like to join your clan because I'm newbie and i've played 145 hours in game. I'm always lonely and do solo in mission and thts cannot improve myself, so i need to join your clan to learn bout this game and improve myself from other people in clan. im active in game everyday i play for 2-4hours.

and i gladly accept the rules and guidelines. :)

IGN: Viel16  

14 hours ago, Viel16 said:

Greetings :)

I'd Like to join your clan because I'm newbie and i've played 145 hours in game. I'm always lonely and do solo in mission and thts cannot improve myself, so i need to join your clan to learn bout this game and improve myself from other people in clan. im active in game everyday i play for 2-4hours.

and i gladly accept the rules and guidelines. :)

IGN: Viel16  

Invite sent.

Hi, i played Warframe for a while back in 2013 and i have just picked it up again.
I am looking to join a casual clan that does not put to many demands on activity because i don`t have to much free time to play , and your inactivity rules seems more sensible than a lot of other clans.
While i do play the game often right now  i only play for brief periods of time and this can change due to work in the future.
I mainly want to join to get in tough with other players for both resource farming and quest lines, there have been a few added since i played last and some of them are quite void of other players. I would of course also be available to help other members who want to do the same.
I have read and agree to the clan rules.   

17 hours ago, Razhar said:

Hi, i played Warframe for a while back in 2013 and i have just picked it up again.
I am looking to join a casual clan that does not put to many demands on activity because i don`t have to much free time to play , and your inactivity rules seems more sensible than a lot of other clans.
While i do play the game often right now  i only play for brief periods of time and this can change due to work in the future.
I mainly want to join to get in tough with other players for both resource farming and quest lines, there have been a few added since i played last and some of them are quite void of other players. I would of course also be available to help other members who want to do the same.
I have read and agree to the clan rules.   

Hi Razhar. Invite sent. Welcome.

7 hours ago, johnkim9496 said:

hi I'm fairly new to the game and this clan was recommended by a friend of mine. I'm MR3 but having so much fun, hope to join you guys.

IGN: johnkim9496

16 hours ago, StevenHoops said:

Hi all!

I just started playing warframe about two weeks ago and have fell in love with it! I feel that joining a clan can only make the experience better for myself and others! This clan seems to fit me well and I would love to be a part :)

Hey guys. You need to state that you agree to the rules and then I can send you both invites.

Hello respected Sir,

Im an mr 5 player with all the basic knowledge and some advanced knowledge of the game ( raid frequently ), Im just looking for a fun active clan in which i could be a part of and party with and interact with various people. I love watching anime and reading mangas and would love to contribute to your clan. Currently having 6-7 warframes with 2 prime sets ready to build.
Thank you in advance

I agree to the rules and regulations mentioned.

IGN - ImmortalEssence1029

Edited by ImmortalEssence1029

7 hours ago, BoloMk33 said:

IGN: Bolomk33

Started playing after a long break. I'm tired of running solo/pugs. Looking for a clan to have fun with to complete the harder stuff.

I accept and agree to the rules as stated.

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, ImmortalEssence1029 said:

Hello respected Sir,

Im an mr 5 player with all the basic knowledge and some advanced knowledge of the game ( raid frequently ), Im just looking for a fun active clan in which i could be a part of and party with and interact with various people. I love watching anime and reading mangas and would love to contribute to your clan. Currently having 6-7 warframes with 2 prime sets ready to build.
Thank you in advance

I agree to the rules and regulations mentioned.

IGN - ImmortalEssence1029

Invites sent. Welcome to the clan. Join our discord so we can chat in game.

MR 5, have the basic knowledge of the game, currently enjoying quests and working on opening star map. Complitionist by nature, so Warframe plays into my OCD-ish side.

Looking for comunity to (eventully) play through endgame with.

Online activity is 1-2hr a day, though not very consistent schedule-wise. Full disclosure: will be on  internet-free vacation in september 1st through 18th.

I agree to the rules and regulations mentioned

Hello Steel Plague

I'm an MR12 player getting back into the game after a career change and family move. I have always been impressed with Warframe's community of players helping new players and would like to join a clan to keep that sense going. Some very experienced players helped me out when I was brand new, and I have tried to pay that forward, but still have a lot to learn. I live in CST and play about 3-4 nights a week. 

I like your rules and I agree to them wholeheartedly. I look forward to playing with you. 

1. Post why you’d like to join.

Newer player, probably 15-20 hours played. MR4. I don't have any friends that currently play (I've tried) so I'd like to play with a group of others eventually. You operate in EST time so that's a good bonus for me and your rules align with how I'd enjoy a community environment (I also raid lead in WoW so environment is very important to me)

2. Read and agree to the rules below, and state so in your application.

I agree

3. Not already be a part of a clan.

I am not.

4. Understand that while we accept anyone into the clan, we are creating a community.  We don’t want players who plan to join us just for our clan research, or to just get into organized relic runs or trials for the loot rather than participating in the clan.

I barely have an idea of what clans even offer besides community.

5. Understand that by having your application accepted to the Clan, you must agree to the rules/policies stated in this post, and accept that they may be changed, modified, and have parts       removed at any time.

I understand.

6. Linking any website in our chat that violates any of the rules above, or any links from Reddit.

I understand.

All invites sent. Welcome to the clan. Join our discord so we can chat in game.

Ricard21... I sent you an invite but it i'm guessing you already joined one of the other 3 clans you applied to join. :facepalm:

Edited by BeastfaB

Hi!

I'd love to join your clan! I'm a new player that started playing today, and I'm mainly looking for people to play with! None of my friends find any interest in Warframe so I'm left on my own. 

I'm looking forward to play with a bunch of people and talking and enjoying ourselves in Discord!

I ofcourse accept the terms you've outlined :)

Edit; forgot my ign; Xhas

Edited by Xhas

Hi. I've just started looking into clans and I've been looking for a casual one like this with nice people. I want to be able to play with people who communicate more than 2 words or not at all like in public matching. I also like helping newer players with as much as I can even though i'm not that far ahead. And I agree to all your clan rules. How big of a part does discord play in your clan, and is it preferred that you use it? Thanks for reading this.

Edited by 566437

13 hours ago, 566437 said:

Hi. I've just started looking into clans and I've been looking for a casual one like this with nice people. I want to be able to play with people who communicate more than 2 words or not at all like in public matching. I also like helping newer players with as much as I can even though i'm not that far ahead. And I agree to all your clan rules. How big of a part does discord play in your clan, and is it preferred that you use it? Thanks for reading this.

Hi there. There are a few of us that are on discord regularly. To be honest I wish more people would join us. We have a lot of fun BS'ing while we play. 

I just sent you an invite. Message me on discord and i'll give you voice permissions.

Hello,

I played nearly 200 hours on PS4 near launch, just coming back because I've seen the game make huge improvements and am very curious about Plains.  Also the performance on PS4 is just terrible, so decided to start over and play on PC.  

Agree with the rules/regulations.

I'm MR7 on this account, will be MR8 today.  IGN: Rotlung

Thanks!