The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

3 hours ago, Rotlung said:

Hello,

I played nearly 200 hours on PS4 near launch, just coming back because I've seen the game make huge improvements and am very curious about Plains.  Also the performance on PS4 is just terrible, so decided to start over and play on PC.  

Agree with the rules/regulations.

I'm MR7 on this account, will be MR8 today.  IGN: Rotlung

Thanks!

Invite sent.

Hello,

I played on Xbox about two years back and recently started back up again on PC, I'm currently at that weird stage where I'm not a noob but I'm definitely not a pro at anything.

Agree with rules/regulations.

And I just hit MR8 today, that test was way to easy.

IGN: Blackstone-1

On 8/28/2017 at 8:40 PM, Blackstone-1 said:

Hello,

I played on Xbox about two years back and recently started back up again on PC, I'm currently at that weird stage where I'm not a noob but I'm definitely not a pro at anything.

Agree with rules/regulations.

And I just hit MR8 today, that test was way to easy.

IGN: Blackstone-1

I see you have already joined another clan. Good luck, Tenno.:thumbup:

Greetings.

I played Warframe a good while back and just recently returned to the game about 3 weeks ago now.  Figured i'd get more out of the experience by joining a group of laid-back and knowledgeable folks, so i'm looking for a clan that would fit my playstyle.

I agree with the rules as stated in the original post.

I'm about to hit MR 9 soon.

IGN: Pulcifer

11 hours ago, Pulcifer said:

Greetings.

I played Warframe a good while back and just recently returned to the game about 3 weeks ago now.  Figured i'd get more out of the experience by joining a group of laid-back and knowledgeable folks, so i'm looking for a clan that would fit my playstyle.

I agree with the rules as stated in the original post.

I'm about to hit MR 9 soon.

IGN: Pulcifer

Invite sent.

21 hours ago, Blasmmer said:

Hi am in warframe for quite some time and joined a inactive clan before finding u guys. Hope ur will have me as I'm tired of being the solo contributor to a clan and would like to play around with some people

Invite sent, Blasmmer.

Hello, 

I found your clan on here and it seemed like something I would like to be a part of. I have been playing for about a month now and would like to find a group of people that love playing this game.

I'm 31 and a stay at home husband. My wife is in the military so things get crazy around here. 

I completely agree to your terms.

I have also been getting into streaming lately.. Hope that it's fine if I stream some of our games.

I'm almost always here. I do currently run on own discord so being on there is no problem. 

Also have a Ark Survival Evolved server with 10 slots if anyone is interested. Will add more as needed.

I know that is extra info. but I figured I would let you know whats up with me. 

Thanks.

Hello me and my friend RocketKat are gamers and he told me about the game so I decided to install it and try it out I mean why not so him and me have been playing for about a month now and we have liked the game we are still learning about it but he has learn at a much faster pace so he decided to join a clan that is this one so I would like to join him and you guys so both of us can learn and enjoy the game with you guys.

As a personal note I am 37 years old I consider myself a casual gamer I like most of the games that my friend plays;

And I completely agree to your terms. 

Edited by Maucon

I'd like to join the clan! I'm kind of sick of playing solo, and people are scary (if you get what I mean). I just wanna have a group where I can be myself (and not a stoic rock that never talks). I may have times where I suddenly drop off the radar for a day or two, but that's because I'm currently a student (and school is hell pretty much). My IGN is Asteriius, and I hope you guys consider! Thanks! :p

Edited by Asteriius
Forgot to put in my reason for joining. Whoops (blame sleep depri--actually no wait, it's my own fault lol)

Hi, I have just started getting back into warframe after a long time.  If it changes anything I understand but I am only 13 and a half.

Since I was offline for so long I was kicked out of my former clan (they were offline the entire time anyway) so now I'm looking for an active accepting clan where I can just mess around and have some fun.

Edited by Thehauk

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Raposkah said:

Hey ! Im just returning to Warframe after a while on a new account and looking for a chill place, as all my friends have left the old clan :/ 
I Agree to all the rules and would be keen to join 

IGN: Raposkah 
:)

Hi Rapo, sounds great!  However, you are already in a clan, and I cannot send you an invite.

Howdy. Just started playing with a few friends, and realizing there's a lot to learn. From the tone of your post, it seems like you are looking to attract mature casual players who want to explore more of the game together. That sounds like me. Your rules seem fair and sufficient, and I'd be happy to comply. 

I love exploring crowd-control, support, and stealth gameplay, and am enthusiastic to get out there and explore the galaxy. I'm no lone wolf. I play and stick with games for community, so I'm hoping to find the right crowd that keeps me coming back for more.

Shoot me an invite, I'd love to say hi to some people this weekend!

(edit) can't always be on Discord, but I do have voice and prefer the chance to talk to people when I play.

Edited by TheGrue
added details about comms

Hello! I have been in quite a few clans but none so far were so active or wanted to do raids or eidolon hunts so im really looking forward to being in a good community clan.

I've read the rules and I will follow all of them.

IGN:SynGamer

On 10/19/2017 at 9:07 AM, Eternal_Intellect said:

Hello! I'm fairly new to Warframe, only a hundred hours in. It's been getting tough to play solo now and I'd love to join a clan and be a helpful member and have fun!

IGN: Eternal_Intellect

Invite sent, welcome aboard!

16 hours ago, TheGrue said:

Howdy. Just started playing with a few friends, and realizing there's a lot to learn. From the tone of your post, it seems like you are looking to attract mature casual players who want to explore more of the game together. That sounds like me. Your rules seem fair and sufficient, and I'd be happy to comply. 

I love exploring crowd-control, support, and stealth gameplay, and am enthusiastic to get out there and explore the galaxy. I'm no lone wolf. I play and stick with games for community, so I'm hoping to find the right crowd that keeps me coming back for more.

Shoot me an invite, I'd love to say hi to some people this weekend!

(edit) can't always be on Discord, but I do have voice and prefer the chance to talk to people when I play.

Invite sent, welcome!

5 hours ago, SynGamer said:

Hello! I have been in quite a few clans but none so far were so active or wanted to do raids or eidolon hunts so im really looking forward to being in a good community clan.

IGN:SynGamer

Hi there Syn, i've sent an invite.  Welcome!