Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

fddcd72dec.png

( We primarily operate in the EST Timezone, and are also an English Speaking clan. )

What is The Steel Plague all about?

The Steel Plague is a clan focused on all aspects of Warframe, from the beginning of the game struggle, to the endgame struggle, to fishing.  

The Steel Plague is not a clan that allows people to join simply for the clans research, please search elsewhere if you are not interested in a community.

We even do Trials, and are looking for more people interested in Warframes 8 player raids, along with other endgame content such as eidolon hunting.

Staff

Below is the list of the Clans staff, these people are your go to for anything clan related.

I3oggle - Owner

Kitechi - Admin

Tarocha - Admin

Clan Discord Server

We provide our members access to the clans Discord server, where all the staff are easy to reach and you can get into contact with us easily out of the game.  We also use this for speaking to each other when doing content together, as well as using it for just casual chat.  The link is provided in the daily message of the clan, always.

Nobody bites here, and we talk to any level of player, if you just ask you are bound to get your question answered, or some get someone to help you ingame!!

We set everyone to push to talk, if you prefer voice activation you can read the policy regarding who is allowed to have voice activation on our Discord.

Recruitment

There are no requirements we require to have gear wise, but in order to have you application accepted you must;

If we see you are applying to multiple clans at the same same time, we will simply deny you regardless of your application.

Spoiler

1. Why would you like to join the Plague, and why should we accept you?

2. Tell us a little about yourself, whats your favorite frame? how long have you been playing? etc.

3. Read and agree to the rules below, and state that you agree to them in your application, or you will not be accepted.

Incomplete/Bad applications will be denied.

General Clan Rules

Breaking these will not be tolerated, your first time you will receive a warning( verbal warnings in our discord voice channels count ). Breaking these anytime thereafter, even immediately after a warning, you will be you removed.

If you feel as if a member has been violating these policies, please send one of the Admin’s a screenshot of said chat and DM it to us on Discord.

1. Absolutely no racist, phobic, discriminating, or hateful words/comments.

2. No Harassment of any kind towards any of your fellow clan members.

3. Do not encourage others to break Digital Extreme’s Terms of Service.

4. Conversations regarding ‘adult’ topics, recreational drug use, politics, and religion, should remain out of the clan chat.  

5. Begging, in any form.  Example: Begging for Taxi's, Platinum, etc.

6. Buying/Selling in any clan chat channel that isn't #trading on Discord.

7. Speak English only.

Inactivity Policy

Members who go inactive for 14 days on our Warframe Clan list, without prior warning, will be removed from the clan.  If you contact us before you go, we can work something out so that you aren’t removed while you are away.  If you are kicked for inactivity, you are welcome to join at anytime again, you just to reapply on this forum thread.

Clan Logo Credits

Our logo was a commission done by my friend UsikuNox.  You can find her here if you would like to get into contact with her if you are interested in her services.

Thank you for reading!

Post below, and thank you for considering us!

Edited by I3oggle

@I3oggle

hey I would like to join your clan I just moved form playing on the ps4 to pc the past few day ago, I do have a discord but my mic is broken trying to a new one this weekend

(my name was a mistake I usually go by anglicpika)

IGN:Pikafghhyh

Edited by Pikafghhyh

2 hours ago, Pikafghhyh said:

@I3oggle

hey I would like to join your clan I just moved form playing on the ps4 to pc the past few day ago, I do have a discord but my mic is broken trying to a new one this weekend

(my name was a mistake I usually go by anglicpika)

IGN:Pikafghhyh

Hey there Pika!

Glad to see you are interested, but you are already in a clan.  I cannot invite you.

On 8/28/2016 at 6:07 AM, HootTheTay said:

I would like to join your clan. It should be nice to run missions together with a tight knit community.

Hey there Hoot, glad to see you are interested and sorry for the slow response time.  College recently started for me so my availability is all over the place.

You'll find an invite to the clan in your inbox when you play next!  Welcome to the Plague :)

Hiya! So ever since I started playing warframe I've tended to love the game, the action, the combat, the unique missions, however there was one thing missing, which was a friend I could play with. So with a lot of force I invited my buddy austin to come join me and so far he loves the game, actually he is way ahead of me too! So now we thought it was time we venture outward and find more people to play with and so thats why I am interested in joining not only your clan, but community too.

Edited by ShiftBlade

21 hours ago, ShiftBlade said:

Hiya! So ever since I started playing warframe I've tended to love the game, the action, the combat, the unique missions, however there was one thing missing, which was a friend I could play with. So with a lot of force I invited my buddy austin to come join me and so far he loves the game, actually he is way ahead of me too! So now we thought it was time we venture outward and find more people to play with and so thats why I am interested in joining not only your clan, but community too.

Hey there Shift, glad to see more new blood coming to the game!

You'll find a clan invite in your inbox the next time you login, welcome to the Plague :)

Remember to join our Discord server, the link is in our clans daily message in-game!

Hiiii, I would like to join this clan because this game has been very fun ever since I got it. It makes you just want to keep playing whenever you can. I also like the co-op aspect because you need to be strategic and work together. It will be fun to play with my friend that is already in the guild (shiftblade) and meet new people. Thanks

6 hours ago, ____Austin____ said:

Hiiii, I would like to join this clan because this game has been very fun ever since I got it. It makes you just want to keep playing whenever you can. I also like the co-op aspect because you need to be strategic and work together. It will be fun to play with my friend that is already in the guild (shiftblade) and meet new people. Thanks

Invitation sent, Austin with exactly four underscores on both sides! Welcome to the clan. I suggest you check out the Discord server link in the clan chat message of the day as soon as possible.

Anyway, the offer stands for any other taker. There is one space left for another person.

Edited by weirdee

Hi,

I really like how you described your clan and it's activities. Also your invitation is one of the few, from those I have checked, to include a guideline which I believe is important (even if we're all here to have fun).

I started playing the game about 2 weeks ago on the PS4 and after thinking about it I decided to restart on the PC before I got too far on the PS4. I am still trying to adjust to the keyboard and mouse instead of a controller. Its not easy but I am slowly getting the hang of it (probably changed my keybidding a dozen times). I also have a mic that I used on my ps4 which should also work on my pc but I will need to test it first (will do it tomorrow).

To let you decide if you would like to invite me in your clan, let me tell you a little bit about myself:

• I am a 35 years, male who live in Quebec, Canada, so I am in the EST timezone.
  • My first language is French, but I believe that I am pretty good in English anyway (for a non native English speaker). If I make mistakes don't hesitate to tell me, but please do not laugh at me.
  • I don't always have a lot of time to play (exam, work, etc.) but I try to be online as often as possible.
  • I'm not looking for a competitive clan who will ask me to be online at a specific time to participate in an event, I want a more casual experience.
  • I don't care much for pvp ( I might do it but I don't find it very fun)
  • I don't normally like to rush missions (at least the first time I do it). I'm often the last person to arrive at the extraction point because I tend to roam around (explore, find containers, etc.).
  • I like reading, playing video games, watching movies.
  • I'm always shy at the beginning when I get to know knew people, but I think my friends consider me a nice and funny person.

I don't normally join clan in online games, but I have almost no online friends and all my IRL friends don't play Warframe. So I would really like to join your clan, if possible, in order to meet nice people to play with.

Thank you

Ingame ID: SeaofChaos

Mail: archivus.fg@gmail.com

5 minutes ago, SeaofChaos said:

Hi,

I really like how you described your clan and it's activities. Also your invitation is one of the few, from those I have checked, to include a guideline which I believe is important (even if we're all here to have fun).

I started playing the game about 2 weeks ago on the PS4 and after thinking about it I decided to restart on the PC before I got too far on the PS4. I am still trying to adjust to the keyboard and mouse instead of a controller. Its not easy but I am slowly getting the hang of it (probably changed my keybidding a dozen times). I also have a mic that I used on my ps4 which should also work on my pc but I will need to test it first (will do it tomorrow).

To let you decide if you would like to invite me in your clan, let me tell you a little bit about myself:

• I am a 35 years, male who live in Quebec, Canada, so I am in the EST timezone.
  • My first language is French, but I believe that I am pretty good in English anyway (for a non native English speaker). If I make mistakes don't hesitate to tell me, but please do not laugh at me.
  • I don't always have a lot of time to play (exam, work, etc.) but I try to be online as often as possible.
  • I'm not looking for a competitive clan who will ask me to be online at a specific time to participate in an event, I want a more casual experience.
  • I don't care much for pvp ( I might do it but I don't find it very fun)
  • I don't normally like to rush missions (at least the first time I do it). I'm often the last person to arrive at the extraction point because I tend to roam around (explore, find containers, etc.).
  • I like reading, playing video games, watching movies.
  • I'm always shy at the beginning when I get to know knew people, but I think my friends consider me a nice and funny person.

I don't normally join clan in online games, but I have almost no online friends and all my IRL friends don't play Warframe. So I would really like to join your clan, if possible, in order to meet nice people to play with.

Thank you

Ingame ID: SeaofChaos

Mail: archivus.fg@gmail.com

Hi Sea, thanks for applying!  I really appreciate the time you took to be thorough with your application.  I am a student, and have my own job.  You'll find that most of us only really play when we also can, but that's alright!

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, welcome to the Plague! 

When you join the clan ingame, you will be able to gain access to our Discord server from the link in our Daily message.  Make sure when you join the server to DM me so that I can give you permissions!

Hello, my name is Cookiekidkronos. Recently I have been playing warframe. It did not take long for me to love playing the game. As i have just recently reached the planet mars i thought to myself, "I'd probably have even more fun if i joined a group of people who love the game and played with them." I have some friends within the clan already ____Austin____ and Shiftblade. They told me that this was a good and friendly community. As i read your rules i see why this is such a nice friendly place. I perfectly agree with your rules and am glad to see the content of them. If i do get accepted i cant wait to meet the rest of the guild.

-Sincerely Cookiekidkronos

On 9/5/2016 at 7:19 AM, Cookiekidkronos said:

Hello, my name is Cookiekidkronos. Recently I have been playing warframe. It did not take long for me to love playing the game. As i have just recently reached the planet mars i thought to myself, "I'd probably have even more fun if i joined a group of people who love the game and played with them." I have some friends within the clan already ____Austin____ and Shiftblade. They told me that this was a good and friendly community. As i read your rules i see why this is such a nice friendly place. I perfectly agree with your rules and am glad to see the content of them. If i do get accepted i cant wait to meet the rest of the guild.

-Sincerely Cookiekidkronos

Your invitation has been sent. Welcome to the clan! The clan message of the day will have the Discord chat link, which is our primary means of communication.

As of now, this means that our clan membership is currently full. We will post any updates to that situation. Please do send in a request if you wish to join, though, as we will be making renovations soon and will continue to recruit.

9/10: The clan has been successfully expanded! We will be relocated on the next board soon.

Edited by weirdee

3 minutes ago, CptNemoPro said:

Hello my name is CptNemoPro. Some of my friends told me aboute this game and that its really fun. I want to join your clan cause warframe is a really cool game and some of my friends are in it and i love to play with friends. I agree with your rules.

Hi there Nemo, thanks for applying.  Everything checks out, glad to see more new blood to the game.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, welcome to The Plague! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2016 at 11:26 AM, Cyber-HeroWF said:

Im a MASSIVE noob and would love some pals to help guide me.

I fully accept the terms of service and i'm setting up discord as I type.

Hey there Cyber, thanks for applying!  Everything checks out.

Unfortunately I am currently out of town and have no access to the game.  I will not be able to invite you to the clan until I return home.  You will find an invite your inbox as soon as I arrive home in about a day.

EDIT: You will find an invite in your inbox ingame!

Welcome to the Plague! 

Edited by I3oggle

9 hours ago, UnknownMagic said:

Hi i would like to join the clan. I am kinda new to the game and one of my friends that started playing with me joined this clan so I thought I should join him instead of starting my own. I have discord and accept the terms of service.

Hey there Magic, thanks for applying!  Everything checks out.

I am currently not able to access to main computer, but rest assured that I will get the invite to you as soon as I am home.

Invite was sent!

Welcome to the Plague!

Edited by I3oggle

Hey there! 

I tried making a clan before with a friend but i was the only ever contributing, so I want to try again and finally join up with the community, if you'll have me :)

I really like that you have all these rules and stuff, it really seems like a well organized clan.

10 hours ago, BatakSalamin said:

Hey there! 

I tried making a clan before with a friend but i was the only ever contributing, so I want to try again and finally join up with the community, if you'll have me :)

I really like that you have all these rules and stuff, it really seems like a well organized clan.

Hello Batak, everything looks good.

You'll find an invite to the clan ingame, and instructions on how to join the discord will be in the clans daily message.

Welcome to the Plague!